A Bob appreciation thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 72 comments
  • 5,808 views
Overtake to my Bob, means hit the brakes, and let the guy behind you pass. :D
There's your solution tell Bob let the guy through and you will never have to worry about being overtaken again :sly:
 
Can´t complain about 3 of my 4. They are all at level 36 now but the first 1 i got and still have its the worst one.
They gave me some good cars though.
 
My new lvl 0 Bob just beat my lvl 28's lap time on Indy in the X1 :) how is that possible Lol. Lvl 28 used to post 35s lap times. The lvl 0 Bob just did a low 33s. His surname is Montoya though, maybe that has something to do with it ;)
 
There is so much negativity towards Bob these days, we all know he can be an idiot at times but there are times when he can bring a smile to ones face.



^ This
 
I LOVE Bob!

Currently, my A-Spec level is 20, B-Spec is 26. My first Bob, O. Li, surpassed my own driving ability many levels ago, and can get on the podium in any race without my coaching at all, easily winning gold in most of them.

D. Heath, N. Kawasaki (green helmet, first name's Ninja), and E. Bruneau are all very competent. My newest driver O. Osborne, dressed in an all dark suit, has captured the win in every race he's entered. He has a bright future ahead of him, as long as he doesn't develop a substance abuse problem or bite the heads off of bats.
 
Bobs inability to take a harpin without spinning is what makes him legen.........dary
 
The day you can give Bob a car on the 'typical opponents' list, and he STILL wins the race without you coaching him, THAT'S the day I'll show him some respect!
 
I thought my bobs will struggle with the FGT races, but my best Bob (M.Schumacher:)) ruled the Championship!

He won every race like it was nothing and lapped everyone of them! Schumi like he was in his best days, haha
 
One of my bob's won the FGT championship for me. I didn't watch all of them but I did see the end of one race and he decided to pit in at the end of lap 36 on a 37 lap race :banghead:. He still won the race though but he and the others have their typical bob moments. We should start a thread and make it a sticky "what stupid thing has your bob done today" :).
 
I think sometimes Bob think the track is a gymkhana! (To show of his drifting skills)

My bob does that whenever I let him loose with my FD. But my other bob has spun out once with me repeatedly mashing the pace down button. Bobs have their ups and downs.
 
Both of my Bob's need a good ole fashioned country ass-whoppin.I swear they're smoking crack cocaine. I guess I should've selected Bob's with better personality.
 
My Bob's drive the X2010,FGT's etc far better than i ever will.But i'd whip their asses in the Fiat 500 F'68, Samba Bus etc
They're currently owning Tsukaba 9hr in the RM Elise,oh and i only do enduro's with 1 driver, like to make them work.
My Bob's = awsome IMO
 
My Bob's drive the X2010,FGT's etc far better than i ever will.But i'd whip their asses in the Fiat 500 F'68, Samba Bus etc
They're currently owning Tsukaba 9hr in the RM Elise,oh and i only do enduro's with 1 driver, like to make them work.
My Bob's = awsome IMO

I noticed this too, they seem a lot better at driving high cars than mid to lower end cars. Mine struggled big time with the roadster championship but can drive the enzo, furai and FGT perfectly :crazy:
 
Back