A Bug?

• Thread starter Mati PL
  • 13 comments
Mama Mia! :eek: -42,745,812? What the......obviously a bug none the less.But why do you want to wash the car?Can't you just leave it alone?Anyways,just try to change your car and try to wash than car.If this happens then don't wash your car ever again! :lol:

Tried to wash my LM CHASER.. IT did happened ;| Weird. Actually i like washing my cars cuz i like them shiny. And NO, i cannot buy anything.

Mati PL, did you load any GameShark codes when you started the game?

That's the first negative bank account I've ever seen in GT. Polyphony Digital might repossess your cars if you keep getting car washes. Or at the very least, you aren't permitted to play Final Jeopardy.

Well, that's one hell of a carwash! :crazy: It's like you bought the actual carwash machine instead of getting your Chaser detailed. :ouch:

Whoa! Dude, that's soo messed up on soo many levels!

I remember those GT1 days.. second game i got for my playstation, played the hell outa it. Never went negitive.. check ur car list and make sure that you didnt buy the car wash itself :P.. If u did and it shows in your garage, PLEASE send me a video if u driving a car wash building around the High-Speed-Ring and Autum-Ring mini!!!!

Hehe... I can see it now.. a brick Car Wash building with wash rollers for wheels!!:lol:

EDIT:
OH, and make sure you keep that garage locked too, dont want Poly. Digital Police to come and start repoin them things!

Yes it is a bug that will only happen in EPSXE, and it has happened to me. For some reason, it reads the money values wrong. Someone should make a patch or something. A memory dump would be nice. I should go check it out further. Yeah, sounds good.

Yes it is a bug that will only happen in EPSXE, and it has happened to me. For some reason, it reads the money values wrong. Someone should make a patch or something. A memory dump would be nice. I should go check it out further. Yeah, sounds good.

Hey haven't seen you for awhile...

Dix
lol

http://www.forums.emuita.it/index.php?showtopic=139428&hl=

a bug that I report by myself about 2 years ago in a emulation forum, it such a shame to see that nobody of the epsxe staff fixed it yet 👎

epsxe has a staff?? :confused:

Back