A Car No One Ever Saw!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RallyF1
  • 10 comments
  • 732 views
What?

*cough*Videos and Pictures*cough*
 
how is it the car that nobody has ever seen if it was driving around on the roads long enough for someone to see it, take a picture, and post it on the net for everyone in the world to see? :odd:
 
Where is it? I can't see anything!
 
horrible picture in the first place. We still can't see the damn thing!
 
It opens in a window with almost no height. Just drag it down:rolleyes:
 
no, no, no:rolleyes: I mean it is just a BAD PICTURE, you can hardly see any features of the car! I have no idea what the front end looks like. it's just a crappy photo.
 
heres a better view. looks like a spyker in front, but its obviously a kit or one off.
 

Attachments

  • rocket.jpg
    rocket.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 40
ah, now that is just a hideous!!!!!!!!!! car. the headlights are cool, but the whole front grill thingy is just repulsive.
 
Back