A class Tuned car battle ...

• Thread starter mufufu
  • 10 comments
i have allmost won all events now ... all i need is Tuned car battle 3 and 4 and i allmost have no chance wining them :S im using a Mines Skyline R34

Anyone that can tell me what car i should buy to complete thoes 2 Events??

If indeed it is S-7 and S-10 buy the Tuned Vette and use Sk's tunes. That car is sick it is so fast. Easy win. Just make sure you are on Spec III.

I won both S-7 and 10 with my own Mines, it's not to difficult if you overtake without much hesitation. Also worth noting I was using pro and driving cleanly, I even picked up a shortcut penalty on S-10 after an Amuse refused to give up it's line and I didn't want to punt them off.

I won both S-7 and 10 with my own Mines, it's not to difficult if you overtake without much hesitation. Also worth noting I was using pro and driving cleanly, I even picked up a shortcut penalty on S-10 after an Amuse refused to give up it's line and I didn't want to punt them off.

Are you kidding me? Those AI cars are unpuntable. They have magic tire adhesion. You can move them around but they NEVER spin.

Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!

Are you kidding me? Those AI cars are unpuntable. They have magic tire adhesion. You can move them around but they NEVER spin.

Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!

Regardless it's good practice to do my very best not to hit anything, my racing morales say there's a car there, don't hit it :lol:.

Regardless it's good practice to do my very best not to hit anything, my racing morales say there's a car there, don't hit it :lol:.

I agree 100% with racing morals. I simply attach my morality to other drivers. Online I am acutely aware that every car has a real person attached to it.

Offline there are simply rolling roadblocks, which I will pass clean if possible since thats the fastest way to pass. But if an AI chops me off I won't take a penalty to avoid hitting it.

I have yet to attempt your Vette tune s2k like i said i was going to do like 3 days ago... :dopey:

I'll have an attempt later on when i'm back at home.

Latest Posts

Back