A Comparison video between FGT vs F10 vs F2007 in Nurburgring.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unknown_Man92
  • 6 comments
  • 2,744 views
I couldn't tell which was the F10 and which was the F2007, did the F2007 win?
 
Hey this should be in the GT5 Videos sub forum.



Interesting video though, I thought that the FGT would be the fastest with all of its power.
 
I couldn't tell which was the F10 and which was the F2007, did the F2007 win?

I'm guessing you don't watch F1.

I think it was always clear that the F2007 is faster than the F10, and the FGT is...bleh.
 
Hey this should be in the GT5 Videos sub forum.



Interesting video though, I thought that the FGT would be the fastest with all of its power.


sorry for putting this in the wrong section because i was in a hurry lol btw yeah sure the fgt's got like 936hp compared to 726hp for f10 and 721hp for f2007 but a track like nurb requires a very good handling car and a lot of downforce thats where the fgt lacks.

power is nothing without a good handling :)
 
Back