Finished A couple of races on 2nd Nov - 5:30pm GMT

Discussion in 'GT6 Single Races & Time Trials' started by Lilium, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Lilium

Lilium

So, on the end of the month I enter on vacation period, and I was trying to put up a night to make a couple of races.

I could think of a specific race on a specific category, but why not just a couple of races of 15/20 mins?

These, of course, would be on a few different cattegories, to spice things up a bit. I was thinking an Array of cup cars at first, then move to race were every1 can bring their own box of wheels.

The Time and date will be

2nd November 2016 at 18:30 BST / 17:30 GMT

The first race will be on the fantastic Lupo GTI cup car '03 - 373pp SH
    At Cape Ring South

[​IMG]

Then we'll move to the Renault Sport Megany Trophy '11/Base model '11 518PP - RH
    At Indianopolis Road Course

[​IMG]

And as a last cup race, it will be the Toyota GAZOO Racing TOYOTA 86 #166 '12 / Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12 - 410PP - Rain Tires
    At Nurburgring GP/F (night time, Raining)

[​IMG]

After the cup races, will have a short brake, by racing 400PP - CS kei cars at Matterhorn Rotenboden

After the break, We will do 2, 3 races if you all are still up for one last stint.

First, a 500PP, SM Production Wagons/SUV/Crossovers race, at Big Willow
    [​IMG]

as a Second, perhaps last stint, we'll race 630 PP Race cars. LMP1/2, Turbo C, Pikes Peak and the 2J Excluded, as well as prototypes.
    At La SArthe 2013, Evening
    [​IMG]

If you guy all last through this, and want a last one. We'll race a Stock Nissan Cube EX (FF/CVT) '02 with an oil change
    At High Speed Ring
    this to go on a memory trip to the splitstream test of GT4 with the cube. should be an extra close race,with strong splitstream settings and strong boost, to really keep us on top of eachother
    [​IMG]

(Pics coming later.)

I know its right on top of the day, since its a bit more than a week from now. but if you guys can make it, lets have some clean, outright fun

For those wanting to participate, Just the usual, place your Username/PSN/Car # (if appliable)
    As for Myself
    Lilium/Lilium_55/#55

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    BenMillard and Harsk100 like this.
  2. Lilium

Lilium

Reserved

Entry List

Lilium / Lilium_55 / #55
    BenMillard / BenMillard / #85
    epic_apri_39 / epicgiratina / 39
    rallymorten / rallymorten / #95
    Niku Driver HC / Hcclipper / #76

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    BenMillard likes this.
  3. Lilium

Lilium

CrazyJohn and Harsk100 like this.
  4. Harsk100

Harsk100

I was planning to do something similiar for the Christmas week...

Lilium likes this.
  5. CrazyJohn

CrazyJohn

I will have to give it a miss due to this.

AudiMan2011 and Lilium like this.
  6. Lilium

Lilium

I understand Its a harsh time for us in the eurozone, unfortunatly, Its the best availability I have.
    THanks Anyway, mate.

If I have the schedule for it, I'll be more than happy to run along with you :tup:

Harsk100 and CrazyJohn like this.
  7. Harsk100

Harsk100

Thanks.

Unfortunately, 1AM is too late for me, so, I'll have to miss as well unless the time is changed. 18/19 PM BST would be suitable.

Lilium likes this.
  8. epic_apri_39

epic_apri_39

1 AM is far too late for me, sorry. I'd love to have entered otherwise.

Lilium likes this.
  9. ThrasherDBS

ThrasherDBS

Since late September, I have been deep into school and work. On the 2nd of November, I have a clinical internship shift that I have to attend, and in order for me to be cognizant for that, I need to have plenty of sleep.

I'm sorry. My schedule is packed.

10. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

1am is a no go for me.

11. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

Much like many others here, 1AM simply doesn't work for me as a starting hour for racing. It's both too late and too early, if that makes any sense. Sorry, but I have to pass on this as well...

12. Lilium

Lilium

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    CrazyJohn likes this.
  13. epic_apri_39

epic_apri_39

I can make that but not all of the races

14. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

I don't know, depends on the time. I have dinner at 20h/8:00PM, as some here know, so if the races start them I won't be able to attend all them. 19h is a nicer hour for me, but of course it means at about 8:00PM I have to split by the time dinner comes...

Lilium likes this.
  15. epic_apri_39

epic_apri_39

I've just had a thought - clocks go back over here by November so I'm more likely to make the races if it's BST.

Lilium likes this.
  16. Lilium

Lilium

Time and Info as been updated, as well the first non cup race.

17. BenMillard

BenMillard

Wednesday evenings are @Sick Cylinder racing series, historic Toyota 2000GT. It starts just 2 hours after your events start.

Is tuning allowed or not allowed?

EDIT: If I can make it to the first couple of races I'll be BenMillard/BenMillard/#85.

Lilium and Sick Cylinder like this.
  18. Lilium

Lilium

Its allowed on both cup and non cup. While non tuning can give a closer race. I have no problems with a tuning allowed.

Since the races are in 1 week, and are a couple of them. I don't expect People to spend a alot of time on tuning, thus not giving themselves alot of advantage due to tuning.

And its ok If you can only show up for a few races. the more the merrier:cheers:

BenMillard likes this.
  19. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

If I am allowed to say this, I would prefer for the cup races to not allow tuning. You already mentioned that people are short on time to spend it on tuning their cars, so you might as well ban tuning altogether, no? As for the non cup cars, keep tuning as being allowed, since people will have different ways to get to the classes you set for those races. This is my opinion of course, so take it as you see fit.

Also, are oil changes allowed? They're not tuning per say, but they might be necessary to keep an even field of cars...

20. Lilium

Lilium

Sure @Niku Driver HC, We can make the Cup Races Stock. Oil Change and washing is ok. BB adjustable, other than that, lets keep it stock.

I'll update the OP with the info

BenMillard likes this.
  21. epic_apri_39

epic_apri_39

epic_apri_39 / epicgiratina / 39

22. Harsk100

Harsk100

I'm not sure if I could do the race at 2nd November, because at same day, I'm racing into a series, as my two race ban is lifted.

23. Lilium

Lilium

Alright @Harsk100 . if you find the time, do join in for a couple of races.

Info Updated.

Harsk100 likes this.
  24. Harsk100

Harsk100

As long as I'm available, then it's fine in my opinion. :tup:

Lilium likes this.
  25. BenMillard

BenMillard

BST ends on Sunday 30 October 2016 so you can simply give 5:30pm UTC/GMT as the timezone. :tup:

Make sure you update the topic title as a priority. Otherwise, a lot of people might arrive 1 hour late because they saw the topic title in their feed but not the updated content in first message!

Lilium likes this.
  26. Lilium

Lilium

As always noticed, you're the time awareness wizard, my friend. :cheers:. Thanks. I shall do so.

Anyway, is 5:30 viable? Or 18:30, to get home from work/school/other stuff. @epic_apri_39 @BenMillard
    @Niku Driver HC, this time change should fit you better.

And on a note on the event Break, unfortunately the physics of jumping online suck arse. And so, the track that offline is a charm on kei cars, is pretty unplayable. Thus I'll have to change venue to the break part, perhaps a small track, or kart space. I'll try it out tomorrow morning.

27. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

Well 5:30 is alright by me, I have nothing scheduled for that hour. But what worries me is the small number of drivers signed up so far, not many show interest in racing in this event...

Well, either way, sign me up, since my name can show up for this; Niku Driver HC / Hcclipper / #76

Lilium likes this.
  28. rallymorten

rallymorten

I won't promise anything, but *if*, come the day, there's space in my calendar (and because I, for the first time this year I believe, have actually been properly invited to a racing event that isn't B-Spec), I'll be there.

rallymorten / rallymorten / #95 please, dear sir.

Lilium likes this.
  29. Lilium

Lilium

@Niku Driver HC Yeah, I understand the concern. ITs a pity that it has a low attendance. Probably because I'm neither super active on the online racing scene here on GTP, due to my crazy work schedule, thus people shrugging it a bit off, and also perhaps by the date. if it was a weekend I know we could have a biut more attendance. But unfortunatly, weekends are no-go fo me. I usually work on them, and if the sun doesn't shine, and I have a weekend off, the wife wants it.
    Plus, 1 friend of mine might join in, but he's not registered here.

@rallymorten Hey, what's important is the intention. If you can, I'll be more than happy to run along. Just bring that spirit you had on the 2h Trial. It was a joy to run with you all.

BenMillard likes this.
  30. rallymorten

rallymorten

Glad you liked it. I hope to make one more before the end of the year, and then we'll see what 2017 brings in terms of GTS releases or lack-thereof.

I do have one small question I would like to ask:

For the 630PP Race Cars event, I take it from your post that anything goes, as long as it's not from any form of Prototype class? Say I was to bring, for instance, a Nissan R390, which, for many reasons, is technically a GT1 car, that would be acceptable, whereas the officially-GT/Prototype-hybrids-but-really-more-Prototypes that is the Toyota TS020 and Bentley Speed 8 aren't?

Lilium likes this.