• Nawh

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Queens,NY
sparkozz
asphalt180sx_zpsabb98bec.png

Asphalt Dreamers are a group of JDM enthusiast established by crosshairs1 & minus666.We love to burn rubber everywhere we go in GT.We have a strong love for traditional Grass root JDM drift cars predominantly s-chassis, and the style and spirit that come with them.Our motives in the GT5 world & now GT6 were to have a strong bond together as a team, helping each other improving drift style, drifting custom tracks, sharing tunes and just general hang time in the gran-turismo world, but that doesn't mean we can't hold our own on a competitive level.As A*D's its only our nature to get better while slipstreaming our teammates along the asphalt.In essence we feed off each others skill that is true A*D street spirit.

Last edited:

Every A*D is their "own man" if u will, we each have our own driving styles and preferences in cars & colors we aren't govern by a "Team color" or special rules we just love to drive sideways but the rules of the streets still do apply.

A*D LoudPack_Boys
is a savage at drifting you can catch this guy anyday in a s-chassis whether its a 180sx or a varietta....True OG here.
Fav Tracks:Honjya,Maze sea circuit,Meihan & Bihoku.
Fav Drivers:Yoshinori koguchi, Yasuyuki kazama & Mitsuru haruguchi.

A*D Bewellingtonson
One of the first A*Ds and still bangin doors. Bewell is a master tuner willing to help anyone in need this guy has a tune for any s-chassis and he has the skills to match it A*D True OG here
FavTracks:Autumn Ring Mini Reverse, Silverstone Stowe, Tsukuba2000, Horse thief mile, Nikko circuit.
FavDrivers:Atryon sena (R.I.P), michael schumacher, yasuyuki kazama, yoshinori koguchi.

A*D THE_HITMAN_9054 This guys and his 97 supra will always be in your rear view this guy never leaves the chase,what a 2JZ torque whore.
Fav Tracks:Silverstone Stowe & Grandvalley.
Fav Drivers:ibmx666, AKs_gspeed, Mcr_streets, sparkozz, Diago Saito, Vaughn Gittin Jr.

A*D JDM_STANCE Another s-chassis lover you can catch this guy in the touge secretly training, upgrading his favorite machine his one-via.
Fav Tracks:Ebisu, Special stage route 5, and Silverstone stowe.
Fav Drivers:Naoki Nakamura.

A*D sparkozz Catch me doing the asphalt dance in my trusty FC3S.Always pushing it to the limit, tuning deep in the forest!savanna! lol
Fav Track:Deep forest, tsukuba, nikko, ebisu, Fuji D1.
Fav Drivers:Atsushi Kuroi(R.I.P), Mitsuru Haraguchi, Tezuka tsuyoshi, Keiichi tsuchiya, Takahiro ueno.

A*D KnmmBlizzard
One of A*Ds proudest & youngest drifters only at age 14.Hailing from the Midwest Indiana this A*D loves Camaros, Stangs,and v8s, basically everything we don't stand for. But he's a cool person with an all round good personality shouts out to you Blizz.
FavTrack:Circuit de madrid, Autumn Ring, Tsukuba2000.
Fav Drivers:Vaughn Gittin Jr.

A*D Phreon
A*D htsue
A*D CroSsAiRs1

A*D MiNuS-666
A*D Datsundan_
A*D 4zaDingle

A*D GOLKigreekSALAD
A*D SmokeySama
A*D BetheyB

Last edited:

Events Hosted by A*Ds. Car appreciation days,Cruising,Drift Meets/Matsuri,Street Legal Competitions,Touge.Important Events such as recruitment dates will be posted here as well.

• A*D Triple Class Drift Event 3/23/14
Hall of fame Winners:Team AKs!
  • Hachiroku/br-z/Fr-s/86 Drift Festival 8/6/14
hall of fame Winners:Anyone who participated, Thank you!

...More coming soon

frequently asked questions.
  • How to join A*D? Currently we aren't recruiting.You don't join A*D, you're welcomed either by a special invite or you have to pass the Team Test.
  • Where is Crosshairs? IDK Bro i miss him too.

Last edited:
AHHH HELL YEA!!!!! i cant wait to be in a room with yall once again crosshairs and loudpack make some dope custom tracks.

Good luck on behalf of teamJDMT! Good to see JDM Enthusiasts on GTP! Love the JDM Inspired team sticker! We have one kinda similar to yours lol

teamjdmt (2).jpg

S-chassis weekend is underway. I'll be hosting rooms dedicated to the best cars ever made starting today thru Sunday. RPS13's and PS13's today, S14's tomorrow and my favorite, S15's on Sunday.

S-CHASSIS #1

Are you guys recruiting? just wondering. thanks! :bowdown:
No not currently but you never know, get to know us and the more we see you the closer you are to joining. Ps. I need to finish up with this topic so u can see the requirements.

No not currently but you never know, get to know us and the more we see you the closer you are to joining. Ps. I need to finish up with this topic so u can see the requirements.
ok! i would love to get to know you guys, shoot me a friend request on PSN. i don't have internet at my dad's house for now, but when we get a new router i will definitely bash some doors with you guys!

Spark we gotta get cross off of that Minecraft HAHA! Hes addicted.
We should start a campaign to get him off that 🤬 He probably misses his custom tracks lol.
lol yeah. I wonder how we will share/dl tracks on gt6

Back