Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Nawh

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sai
A*D will never parish.

When can we start the A*D video grinds?

True street spirits never die. :cool: If i had the equipment i would make vids all the time im thinking about investing in a capture card or something.

True street spirits never die. :cool: If i had the equipment i would make vids all the time im thinking about investing in a capture card or something.

Let me know, i can record when i have some free time.

Sai
Cool and you guys are Legends, thought you guys knew.
Yeah i know sai u the bro thanks, but when u online most A*Ds aren't or vice versa.But yeah ofcourse ima hit u up.
Yeah man, ive been drifting with you guys for forever haha LPB is my homie yo

@CheladaJr you already know man it all starts from that cold black top, Legends? Might be.Thanks!
Me? Legend? :lol: im a loser

we are all experienced drivers in my humble opinion.i just wish my FC could make a lil more torque to compete in those big power comps thats going on.Thanks for the bumps guys this thread gets lil to no love.:bowdown:

we are all experienced drivers in my humble opinion.i just wish my FC could make a lil more torque to compete in those big power comps thats going on.Thanks for the bumps guys this thread gets lil to no love.:bowdown:

<3 A*D | The Street Legends

A*D :bowdown: we should all get together and get some tandems soon. Look at what I just bought and tuned
Autumn Ring - Mini_19.jpg

Yeah I need to get on that as well. I just bought a M3 too haha now a new M4 this should be cool. Im feelin the look

Back