• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8/6 Day.
Pre 8/6 matsuri.

ibmx, me, sparkozz

circuito-de-madrid.jpg

Sparkozz, ibmx, wh_is_that, me

circuito-de-madrid_1.jpg

I've been on multiple sites and social networks waiting for more pics and vid clips of the action. My F5 key starting to fade.

Can't help but wonder what drifting in the US would look like now if it weren't for RD and chicago.

I thought it was over when pink godzira quit, but risky devil picked up the torch and ran with it.

I've been on multiple sites and social networks waiting for more pics and vid clips of the action. My F5 key starting to fade.

Can't help but wonder what drifting in the US would look like now if it weren't for RD and chicago.

I thought it was over when pink godzira quit, but risky devil picked up the torch and ran with it.
im friends with a lot of the teams and people that showed up to the event so coverage is kinda all over my wall on fb.. dodologic and clubfr covered the event their sites got some pics from it.. doriftuh also.

heres some pics of a few hybrids I made on gt5 that never made it online before the last patch to end modding..
Nürburgring 24h.jpg
Special Stage Route X.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_1.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_1.jpg
Special Stage Route 5.jpg

whoa thats dope bro Hella low Hella camber damn.Anyways, sorry that i havent been on much but im kinda busy with life i didnt quit the game tho GT is life. @Serum nice pics u a real bro
yea i feel you bro jus gotta take care of business sometimes. #rns

some more pics of some of my gt5 hybrids from back in the day
Toscana (Tarmac).jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_1.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009.jpg
Nürburgring 24h_1.jpg
Nürburgring 24h.jpg
Special Stage Route X.jpg
Special Stage Route X_1.jpg
Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg
Special Stage Route 5.jpg
Circuito de Madrid.jpg