A Deeper Look at DiRT 4's Team Management Features

What with this team management and the sim side of this game I can imagine the platinum will be a bit of a pig

Sounds like the first GRID.. I just hope it will be more immersive than the last games or even grid because their last ones (except F12017 which I haven't played yet) lacked a lot on that.
Nobody's played F1 2017 yet. :P

It sounds a lot more in depth than GRID 1, which was one of the bonus bits of the game that has helped keep it up on my list. The article also makes it sound like Dirt Rally has a team builder aspect as well, but I haven't played it so I don't know.

I think I've found what sells me on a PS4/XB1.

The article also makes it sound like Dirt Rally has a team builder aspect as well, but I haven't played it so I don't know.
It sort of has one, but it's not much. You hire mechanics for a set number of stages. The more you drive, the more job vacancies you get. As you earn more money, better staff become available for hire. But that's it. Eventually it's just a drain on your resources, where you spend tens of thousands of dollars renewing staff contracts instead of buying new cars.

It sounds a lot more in depth than GRID 1, which was one of the bonus bits of the game that has helped keep it up on my list. The article also makes it sound like Dirt Rally has a team builder aspect as well, but I haven't played it so I don't know.

I think I've found what sells me on a PS4/XB1.
Yeah as @prisonermonkeys pointed out it's there but not very worthwhile at all. I basically ignored it after a few weeks. This seems to actually be a lot more integral to the experience, however.

I hope the liveries are diverse, kind of like grid 2 and grid autosport, where you had a bunch of simple liveries and then a bunch of liveries with detailed designs.

Latest Posts

Back