A First Look at Spa-Francorchamps in GT Sport

If that picture is from one of the public rigs that might be the only track you can select.

That is a much more ridiculous assumption...

So far we’ve only seen rain on RBR and the screenshot is from RBR. So there’s no reason to assume we will have it on any other track.

Has anyone who's driven in the rain on the public rigs been able to notice any difference on visuals and physics from the World Tour version of two months ago?

Sorry, I know some people think it's mandatory to love every single aspect of a game if you love the game, but while I do love GTS, I think that looks terrible. The colours look like they've come from a ZX Spectrum or something. It doesn't look even remotely like the quality of modelling of Dragon Trail or Sardegna, but perhaps the low quality video is part of it.

Because PD would allow that right?

Is it laser scanned?
Yep,they use laserscan tecnology for a while now (since gt4 i think)

B1e57s1.png

That is a much more ridiculous assumption...

So far we’ve only seen rain on RBR and the screenshot is from RBR. So there’s no reason to assume we will have it on any other track.
If it's a test build of the game it isn't that outlandish, but oh well. We shall see what happens this week I suppose

Sorry, I know some people think it's mandatory to love every single aspect of a game if you love the game, but while I do love GTS, I think that looks terrible. The colours look like they've come from a ZX Spectrum or something. It doesn't look even remotely like the quality of modelling of Dragon Trail or Sardegna, but perhaps the low quality video is part of it.
Here colors look normal,i think the previous video was made with some camera filters on

It’s not just you. Eau Rouge and Radion ain’t what they used to be. No wonder they’re taken flat out these days, they’re barely corners anymore. Add in zero respect for track limits, the complex is a sad joke compared to the beast it used to be.

Sorry, I was meaning in comparison to the track as it is today.

Seeing that there are rain options now. Lovely :) Wondering if they're in VR mode also? Drive Club took out their beautiful rain FX for Drive Club VR. I'm wondering if GT will do the same ? :(

Still. Spa. Oh yes. And an S2000. Oh yes. I'm REALLY happy with this update :dopey:👍

Seeing that there are rain options now. Lovely :) Wondering if they're in VR mode also? Drive Club took out their beautiful rain FX for Drive Club VR. I'm wondering if GT will do the same ? :(

Still. Spa. Oh yes. And an S2000. Oh yes. I'm REALLY happy with this update :dopey:👍
Hi! Where did you see the options? Thanks.

Spa looks laser scanned to me....And the Bus Stop looks spot on with its camber, and gradient.....Try Spa on the F1 games, the Bus Stop is flat as a witch's tit on those games!! :dopey: :lol:

Because PD would allow that right?
Catalunya looked pretty bad IMO for the recent Nations Cup free practice, don't know what time of day it was. So yes, it seemed possible the Spa model might have been created quite some time ago (as we know licensing has taken some time) and might look similarly bad. Thankfully that seems not to be the case.

Catalunya looked pretty bad IMO for the recent Nations Cup free practice, don't know what time of day it was. So yes, it seemed possible the Spa model might have been created quite some time ago (as we know licensing has taken some time) and might look similarly bad. Thankfully that seems not to be the case.

Hmm Catalunya or maybe the inside of a cataract? Gotta say the graphics for GTS are as good as it gets on console at least...

I'd suggest we wait to compare track quality in like for like scenarios instead of judging then based off of a heavily compressed YouTube video. I'm quite sure Polyphony haven't released any "looks terrible" tracks in GT Sport. I highly doubt Spa, of all tracks, would suddenly be of lower quality.

At last people will stop complaining... lol

Oh, god no. If there is one thing we all know for sure.....it's that that ain't happening.

I was there today and those two demo rigs didn't have Spa today. Really pissed about that. So I did a lap of the Nordschleife in an Aston Martin Vantage GT3. I was thinking of milking my seat time fully by using the Miata TC but that would probably piss people off :lol:

Back