A First Look at Spa-Francorchamps in GT Sport

Sorry, I know some people think it's mandatory to love every single aspect of a game if you love the game, but while I do love GTS, I think that looks terrible. The colours look like they've come from a ZX Spectrum or something. It doesn't look even remotely like the quality of modelling of Dragon Trail or Sardegna, but perhaps the low quality video is part of it.

I've already figured out the first cars I'm gonna take to Spa. First of all, the Alfa 4C Gr.3 Road Car. Next, the Nissan R92CP. Finally, the Porsche 911 GT3 '16.

Seriously looking forward to this!!! I love these updates, always gives me something to look forward to. :sly: 👍

Looks great, but I think I’ll prefer one of the other TOD / cloud coverage settings.

By the way, did someone smash a TV screen at 0:09 in the video? Sounds like it. :ill:

Or probably just an in-game crash effect from nearby.

Sorry, I know some people think it's mandatory to love every single aspect of a game if you love the game, but while I do love GTS, I think that looks terrible. The colours look like they've come from a ZX Spectrum or something. It doesn't look even remotely like the quality of modelling of Dragon Trail or Sardegna, but perhaps the low quality video is part of it.
It's an off-screen video (on an iPhone :yuck: ) uploaded to Twitter. The image quality compared to a direct capture 4K is going to su-diddly-uck.

You'll get a better idea during this evening's live stream, which we'll have on the site an hour before it all kicks off.

It's clearly the IPhone that cocked up the colours, PD is not a fan of over-saturate colors.

I think every real track is Laser-scanned. That explain the lot of details you can feel on wheel.

It's really good, looks like they totally respect the flow and the huge compression at Eau Rouge, plus the descent to Les Combes until Les Fagnes. Blanchimont is still a great challenge to pass it flat without being out of track. The only negative remark is maybe the Bus Stop, the kerbs are a bit... Flat. Otherwise, it seems is a Chef d'œuvre, like almost every track on game. Can't wait to see it for real tonight.

1566730252-image.png
Sad not to have rain on another circuit (for the moment )

I've already figured out the first cars I'm gonna take to Spa. First of all, the Alfa 4C Gr.3 Road Car. Next, the Nissan R92CP. Finally, the Porsche 911 GT3 '16.

Seriously looking forward to this!!! I love these updates, always gives me something to look forward to. :sly: 👍

I think everybody has their list of favorites to take there once it gets added. Mine: 787B, GT-R Gr. 2, Mustang Gr. 3

Why is everyone assuming there rain on only one track? Just because the TODs for only one track have been posted? If that picture is from one of the public rigs that might be the only track you can select. This is the internet though, so I guess the machine is mostly built on assumption lol

Back