A GT4 Photomode Tournament-Head 2 Head competition-Lots of FUN! (Details Pg 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 137 comments
  • 11,702 views
Photomode Competition week 9 poll is up
people vote please
 
^ Three polls above are still open for vote
your vote will be helpful ... thanks
 
Just Bumpin the old Photomode Competition Polls! Go Vote!
 
Thanks Brock! But you could of at least put my entry in there! No, just kidding! Thanks again!
 
Go Vote! (Daily Bump)
 
Cool idea 440, nice to see you getting more people involved 👍

After you guys have voted for the competitions, enter some too (including mine) :sly:
 
kennythebomb
Cool idea 440, nice to see you getting more people involved 👍

Yeah, I thought it would catch a few folks attention and bring em in to vote! I started it a while back when the Comps were just getting started and we would have like 160 voters every week. Then I kinda disapperead for a while (I got Forza Motorsport) and Franz kept it up for a while. But when I got back there did'nt seem to be much action, so I thought I would dig out this old thread, and I think it's working a little bit.
 
440 CHARGER
Yeah, I thought it would catch a few folks attention and bring em in to vote! I started it a while back when the Comps were just getting started and we would have like 160 voters every week. Then I kinda disapperead for a while (I got Forza Motorsport) and Franz kept it up for a while. But when I got back there did'nt seem to be much action, so I thought I would dig out this old thread, and I think it's working a little bit.

I see. I have noticed that in the official photomode competition entry #'s have declined recently...
 
Well lets hope we get some more in there by bumping this thread every couple hours today! Because we got a real close battle going on right now! 3 with 10 votes, and I have 9!
 
Go Vote Now! It's Extremely Close!
 
440 CHARGER
The Week 18 Competition was hot and full of superb entries!
Specifically #9. ;) Thanks again 440 for getting the competitions a little publicity. :)
 
Slick6
Specifically #9. ;) Thanks again 440 for getting the competitions a little publicity. :)

Yup Yup! Here's another bump! GO vote!
 
New week to vote on! Hot Skyline Pics! Go vote!👍
 
i forsee millions of teenage skyline R34 fanboys voting now :D
 
Hey Members.... Go vote! I don't want to tell you again! (J/K):)
 
Back