A GT4 Photomode Tournament-Head 2 Head competition-Lots of FUN! (Details Pg 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 137 comments
  • 11,702 views
Geez, I had to tell ya again! It's heating up! Go VOTE!
 
seriously... this week is a close one, it deserves more votes. 👍
 
that's good way to attract people to vote
we should do that next time
 
Week 22 poll is up.

Cast your votes please. I'm sure the finalists will appreaciate it. 👍
 
Thanks for the bump guys! Here is another!
 
Come on people vote there's some great entries including mine ;)
 
Ready for another Bump!
 
we're trying to get at least 120 votes this time around! come vote for your fav! Not that it stands a chance, but mine is the white WRX in a beautiful snow backdrop :)

Here's the link!
​







.
 
We have a tie. C'mon people, vote. :D
 
i can do that again. dont forget theres more than slicks poll going on. rally, muscle car, photoshop and magazine covers as well 👍
 
g-man
we're trying to get at least 120 votes this time around! come vote for your fav! Not that it stands a chance, but mine is the white WRX in a beautiful snow backdrop :)

Here's the link!
​







.

i voted for that one and its utterly b-e-a-utiful. hope u win!!!
 
futuredrifter
i voted for that one and its utterly b-e-a-utiful. hope u win!!!

Wow! thanks for the vote and for the kind words :) I have gotten more votes than I expected, but hardly enough to compete. There are quite a few excellent shots this week. :)
 
Here is a bump! And I am going to try and keep this updated better, because the polls really slack off if I slack off!:)
 
Back