A hunch at what caused all of this.

• Thread starter Rudenut
  • 64 comments

Rudenut

Premium
United States
Atl, GA
SaintFu-
Purely speculation, but I think it would be quite funny if a disgruntled employee put some brick code into the game in protest over the truly terrible anti consumer practices PD has embraced.

Lets hear all of your wild theories.

Last edited:
Purely speculation, but I think it would be quite funny if a disgruntled employee put some brick code into the game in protest over the truly terrible anti consumer practices PD has embraced.

Yes let's **** over the very fans you're trying to help protest with. That makes sense... :boggled:

Last edited:
I can only assume 1.07 server-side patch was screwed and bricked the servers perhaps? It seems like way too long.

Someone suggested they lost our save data and are in crisis mode as to what to do 😮

Definitely seems like a major **** up, whatever it was.

I can only assume 1.07 server-side patch was screwed and bricked the servers perhaps? It seems like way too long.

Someone suggested they lost our save data and are in crisis mode as to what to do 😮

The fact that they don't have a backup to revert back to 1.06 is baffling.

In the event that anyone who replied thinks I am in any way serious here, this was just meant to be fun while we are sitting with our thumbs up our asses.

Lol like the dude who built the death star ;)

I think it was because someone at PD didn't wear green on St. Patrick's Day, became tired of the pinches, and put in code to brick the servers as revenge.

My best guess is there is something to do with our progresses. In twitter they mentioning "serious" issue, so yeah. The catastrophe-level issue. I only can guess save data, liveries, decals uploaded or all user generated content were affected.

But lets hope not. I hope its something else.

My best guess is there is something to do with our progresses. In twitter they mentioning "serious" issue, so yeah. The catastrophe-level issue. I only can guess save data, liveries, decals uploaded or all user generated content were affected.

But lets hope not. I hope its something else.
Sauce?

set-of-different-dip-sauces-picture-id1297420372

Didn't Japan have an earthquake yesterday...maybe something disconnected.
I think that might be the actual reason. 7.3 magnitude is pretty strong, even for Japanese standards. It might have caused some disruptions (damaged infrastructure, people not being able to get to work, etc.).

I think that might be the actual reason. 7.3 magnitude is pretty strong, even for Japanese standards. It might have caused some disruptions (damaged infrastructure, people not being able to get to work, etc.).
They already said it was a bug and they weren't affected by the quake.

And if that's the case, fine. Just tell us what's going on for Christ's sake.

Last edited:

People could log in just after the maintenance and reported that all cars were there

Latest Posts

Back