A hunch at what caused all of this.

• Thread starter Rudenut
  • 64 comments
Purely speculation, but I think it would be quite funny if a disgruntled employee put some brick code into the game in protest over the truly terrible anti consumer practices PD has embraced.

Lets hear all of your wild theories.
It wouldn’t be this. It’s more than likely that a single process in the chain is generating far more server pings (ie: millions) than it should, which in turn causes server instability for all players.

Could be something as simple as the save file verification check (ie: anti-cheat), or some analytics process that’s started tracking things way too often.

I doubt anything malicious is happening here and I’m sure Polyphony are working flat-out to resolve it. I’ve been on the front line for similar stuff in the past, this is usually an “all hands on deck” situation.

Last edited:
Well, wasn't there this magical killing stone with demons inside in Japan that suddenly split and crumbled a few weeks ago?

Polyphony Digital are probably fighting for their lives as we speak. I mean, watching anime we all know the crazy stuff that happens in Japan.

Last edited:
All of this is so simple: They are reworking the prices of the car! See a 2002 R34 at 400.000 Cr. in Brand Central is still too cheap! If you then think that any Gr.3 car costs 450.000 Cr. MAKE SENSE, NO!?

:dunce:

Back