A.I. Thread

Update 0.6 released today and you can now choose which track, car and opponents you want to race aswell as how many laps and the number of cars on the track.

👍:cheers: Woo-hoo! Great news.

Right? I've been racing several opponents and it is such fun. They are FAST.

They sure are... sometimes a bit too fast, especially the Formula Abarth race! it might just be my driving skills but in that race i dont stand a chance.

Just tried the new A.I. seems like things improved. In the first corner of the Fiat 500 special event there were a lot less bumps if any. Also they were more reactive to my presence during cornering or right after.

I went for it like 4-5 times on hard difficulty and I haven't managed to get better than 3rd...
I can close on them but I can't manage to win the race. They are very competitive and I could gold most GT5 events in maximum of 3 tries. On alien they must be a nightmare to race against.

They sure are... sometimes a bit too fast, especially the Formula Abarth race! it might just be my driving skills but in that race i dont stand a chance.
I don't stand a chance in any race. I drive with all aids off and I always manage to lock the wheels, miss a heel-toe and generally lose.

I just uploaded a fun AI race to youtube. I was able to stay ahead of the pack the hole time but they kept up pretty well in my opinion. ;) A little crazy at the start but i dont complain, i would rather have some collisions than having them breaking way to early!

Enjoy the song BTW :cheers:

Last edited:
Back