A New Forza Franchise at E3? (Hints inside)

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 110 comments
Don't they already have a ****** web browser game for that?

Would be pretty awesome to blast around a crazy track with jumps and loops in the Twin mill Corvette in 1080P 30/60 FPS Forza 6 level graphics.

Horizon 3 would make sense, but Horizon itself is not a new franchise. It probably has more to do with Apex.

A new division of Forza would make sense given the lack of Horizon branding and claims of an "All-new Forza" in the Centenario trailer. I just hope it will still take a more casual approach to racing compared to the Motorsport series.

That hardly counts as "All-new" though, I'm still expecting something else at E3.

I'm hoping it's essentially Forza Horizon 3 repranded. Like, Forza Frontier or whatever, 'cause they're venturing onto the PC now. Maybe requiring a closer cooperation between T10 and Playground Games. Don't even care where it takes place, I just want HF3 on PC :lol:

A guy can dream, right?

They can't even make those backwards compatible because of expired licensing, so not happening. Plus it's a lot of effort for little return.

It would be cool if they made the old 360 Forza games for PC.

If only, if only...

Yeah I think FH1 has the best chance of being BC as it's still being sold digitally, thus still having a digital license. The rest of them (FM2,3,4) all have had there digital content taken down from the Xbox store. So yeah very very little chance of them happening unfortunately.

The Ford GT bass fishing boat is a nice touch.

If they put a Championship online type game *inside* Forza 6, perhaps as a counter to GT Sport, well then I'm ok with it.

I sort of feel this is the end of the money train as it were, as far as DLC/expansions go?

So Microsoft will be on at E3 at 1730 UK time.

I would watch but I don't feel like sitting through the next Halo and Gears of War titles just to get To Forza.

I'm not the dedicated gamer I once was in my teenage years or early twenties.

I only really enjoy racers these days so whatever it may be, I hope it appeals to the casuals aswell.

Been out for days
I haven't received it yet...the only thing I get was a gift message and I tried to get whatever it was and I thought I did because the message went away, but I couldn't find the car anywhere so I didn't think it was it.

I haven't received it yet...the only thing I get was a gift message and I tried to get whatever it was and I thought I did because the message went away, but I couldn't find the car anywhere so I didn't think it was it.

After redeeming the code, have you checked the dealership? You have you collect the GT from "Find a car".

After redeeming the code, have you checked the dealership? You have you collect the GT from "Find a car".
Yeah, it's not there. I don't think I was even given a code. It just said you've received a new car or something like that so I closed it at the message went away. EDIT: never mind I found it. I thought it was in the in game message center.

Yeah, it's not there. I don't think I was even given a code. It just said you've received a new car or something like that so I closed it at the message went away.
You will have been given a code in your message:

2016-06-13 15.31.54.png

The code will be where I have coloured blue.

Back