A new maintenance 9/12/2017 5:00 - 9/12/2017 7:00 (And a update)

• Thread starter IngRobNy
  • 132 comments
BoP adjustments pleeeeeeassssee oh my god please.

I cannot stand this FF horse crap ruining Gr4. This class is my jam, and it is completely pointless to participate in any of the Gr4 dailies right now.
Indeed. There are so many cars in both gr.3 and gr.4 classes and i would really appreciated it if people considered to use something different other than the Beetle/Porsche/Megane/Scirroco for once , for the shake of variety

Probably to re-instate 1.07 leaderboards - see Gran Turismo news from yesterday.

Dear god they better re-instate the Leaderboards... after they reset them I busted my ass in Driving School to get Top 10 on 8 of them! Ranked 1 on 2 of them last time I had checked and then the old scores came back the other day and my new times (even if faster) were just gone... I was pretty bummed to say the least.

Hopefully they nerf the effects of the virtual world driving aids CSA and ASM on all but but beginning levels and lap times.

Snowed in?
Please don't tell me you are in the South and can't handle a few small inches of snow?

I remember we can go with feet of snow and not get snowed in. I think @TB and @Cowboy and @Northstar can all confirm this. :lol:

I think if you tried to call in and use that as an excuse you would be laughed at. :lol:

BoP adjustments pleeeeeeassssee oh my god please.

I cannot stand this FF horse crap ruining Gr4. This class is my jam, and it is completely pointless to participate in any of the Gr4 dailies right now.
I had to use the ff gr4s to get ahead. I work have liked to use the gtr or the viper, but they've been neutered.

I hope this fixes whatever's going on wi
Snowed in?
Please don't tell me you are in the South and can't handle a few small inches of snow?

I remember we can go with feet of snow and not get snowed in. I think @TB and @Cowboy and @Northstar can all confirm this. :lol:
Yeah. We don't get snow in the south very often. Not often enough for our cities/counties to have salt trucks, we don't buy snow tires, we often don't even have enough plows. So yes, snowed in.

What is this - the weather channel now? Well the UK Midlands might get 4-8 inches on Sunday after a few inches today.

In other news, I personally doubt this will be the big December update, although it is the Playstation Experience weekend. Plus it's also Saturday afternoon in japan - it's extremely rare to get a GT update on a weekend. So it is possible this is it with a PSX trailer released at the same time as the update. We'll know in 6 hours time...

No, 95MB is way too small for new content. Probably more fixes.

For the Classic Career Mode and some fixes it could be enough with 95 MB ... but maybe PD wants to include the career mode at the same time that the new cars ...

Finally, this is it : "Please note this update is NOT the update for additional vehicles as notified in the “'Gran Turismo Sport' Future Updates Preview”

The items that will be fixed by this update are as follows:

1. Friend Rankings
 - The Friend Rankings of the Campaign has been refreshed to resolve issues.

2. SaveData
 - We have fixed an issue where the save data would become corrupted due to a mismatch occurring at startup regarding the number of Race Photos registered as favorites, depending on the number of photos registered as favorites from the Gallery.

Other issues for improving stability have been addressed."

Last edited:
Back