A new maintenance 9/12/2017 5:00 - 9/12/2017 7:00 (And a update)

• Thread starter IngRobNy
  • 132 comments
@advent I think pre 1.06 was better overall, possibly because I had to learn so why shouldn't everyone else. Plus I was doing better comparatively but that is heavily biased. I could well just be getting slower.
Hopefully they'll dial it back a smidge. At the moment, with the prevalence of such powerful aids and so little penalty for using them, it does seem to cater a bit too heavily to the more casual amongst the players. I don't mind GT being easy to pick up, I just think it should take more dedication to master for mere mortals.
Maybe a restriction on aids as has been suggested would be welcomed or could be phased in. Those that can't adapt will fall into lower classes in fairly short order. Would be short term carnage but long term gain.

@advent I think pre 1.06 was better overall, possibly because I had to learn so why shouldn't everyone else. Plus I was doing better comparatively but that is heavily biased. I could well just be getting slower.
Hopefully they'll dial it back a smidge. At the moment, with the prevalence of such powerful aids and so little penalty for using them, it does seem to cater a bit too heavily to the more casual amongst the players. I don't mind GT being easy to pick up, I just think it should take more dedication to master for mere mortals.
Maybe a restriction on aids as has been suggested would be welcomed or could be phased in. Those that can't adapt will fall into lower classes in fairly short order. Would be short term carnage but long term gain.

@Renrag39 Totally agree with everything you just said. Fingers crossed they fix it soon...i'm sure they will.

Just wondering, how many of you uses "clear temporary internet cache" after updates? -I do.
where would i find this option?
My brother and i really like the circuit experience and have noticed that all friends times are randomly missing.
Please help?

Latest Posts

Back