A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prepping for Season 2!!!
upload_2014-6-3_21-58-57-png.165872

Last edited:
Thought I would mention a couple things about the Indy Lights Series. Right now I am planning on having the pre-season race on January 31st. The Indy Lights Series will contain 8 points races and 2 special events for a total of 10 races.

Another delay is fine with me. Uhh, those Hawks scared the crap out of me today. Historical finish. They always start slow, figure out what their opponent is doing, then take care of business in the second half. They waited way too long to get hot. When it went into overtime I knew the Packers were in trouble. Jermaine Kearse is my boy. 4 of his targets turned into interceptions, he had to come down with that touchdown. I'm very hoarse and happy.

Yea that was great. I love how they went on about it.

With the people racing in that series sometimes it's better to start in the back til some of the people take themselves out. That's why I stayed out the bonus point would've helped but points reset for the chase. That raymond in the 97 is my setup guy. 68 is another set from ray and 17 was a set also. The 2 car jeff ramsdell is going for pro in the iracing series and to outrun him was awesome and a lot of hard work.
How you been doing bowtie didn't get a chance to chat with you the other night when I logged on gt to find out I'm slow in the indy lights lol might try jumping on there again this weekend depends on what my fiancee has planned for me lol.

Just preordered Project Cars for PS4 today, been looking at it a lot lately and I'm pretty excited to get to try it. I also love the cars, quality not quantity-especially the 90's NASCAR :)

Hey guys Indy Lights preseason race is being pushed back a week. It will now be taking place on February 7th.

PS4 Sass come onnnnn. Hi Killer, been busy with life. Hi Ace, new Indy Lights series is looking good! Congrats in the campionship Sass by the way!

2 words rap...Wheel Compatibility. :)
I was originally planning on t=getting the PS4 version also, but I would have to buy a PS4 along with the game. For the PC though I would just have to buy the game.

Yeah, current wheels not being compatible with the PS4 is messing everything up. And tearing us apart! I want to be on ps4 because of larger driver base, living room 42" TV, other ps4 games, etc. If I do PC I'll be in my computer room with the door closed on a 20" monitor. Here's the deal: PS4 $400, game $60, TS300 $400. PC, new processor and graphics card $400, game $60. I'm not playing this gorgeous game with the graphics turned down on my PC. Except I think I deserve a new wheel. I've used this one for almost 4 years and I'm really ready for something new. This is my hobby and the cost doesn't really bother me, but I still have to come up with money.

I think you guys may be underestimating how much you'll have to upgrade your PC situation if you want to go that route and have a good experience. I recently upgraded my motherboard, processor, graphics cars, power supply, etc. It was expensive and everything i did is already somewhat outdated and I would defiantly have to upgrade, which would be several hundred dollars. Plus its PC, constant updates for every piece software, random crashes, yada, yada, yada.

The idea of going with a PS4 is sort of all inclusive for me. I like having an entertainment system in my living room. I don't have a smart TV, so having something to play vid's with and use YouTube, Amazon, Netflix, Crackle, etc. The PS3 is on it's way out. Very soon it will be a gaming machine for 5 year olds. Which is great if you're 5, not great if you're 30 something. What about GT7? I'm still interested in GT7. I know we're all rock hard for PCars but are we all going to buy a PS4 for GT7? Ehh, probably not. But I figure if I get a PS4 for PCars then I will have one for GT7 when it arrives. If I get the PC version of PCars then I would still end up getting a PS4 for GT7 amongst other great games that will be on the PS4. Pcars this PCars that. We haven't even seen a review for this game yet. Don't get me wrong, I know it's going to be great. Next level great. But I would like to let it come out and get some reviews under it's belt and let the guinea pigs turn a million laps before I spend a thousand dollars (ps4, game, new wheel).

Last edited:
Back