A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good points SaaS but no one had reviews on gt6 and all of us jumped on it and by far everyone has there own opinions but it was not as good as gt5. I'm going to be getting ps4 and pc copy. Just because the wheel issue but I'm thinking of getting the ts500 for my iracing game.
Don't forget SaaS 49.99 for Playstation plus to play online. If ps4 does 55 online then I'm all in and the game for pc is 49.99. Whatever you guys get I'll see you guys racing soon. And I'll post pics of p cars when it comes out.

Last edited:
It all but replaced my PS3, honestly why don't you try and sell your wheel and take some of that to put towards your new juan? Being that I decided to upgrade my phone to an iPhone 6 Plus, I have to pay $40 each month to pay it off. On top of my car insurrance and gas, I won't have too much to invest in a wheel at the moment, along with a new computer. From a standpoint of us as a group, I feel like the PS4 is the way to go with GT7 coming out. If I'm not making any sense, I apologize. Watched 18 of the 24 Hours of Daytona today..

You know that iPhone6 plus is unnecessarily large. You just gotta be cool at school. Yeah it'll be PS4. But like i said, it's gonna be a little while. Possibly some of my tax return will help that cause.

Ya no chevy but it's gonna be nice if they bring the gen 6 in with correct chassis adjustments. Then with the possibility of usac cars man its gonna be cool.

With what I've been reading there's a lot that's crazy about this game I'm going to level with you all I'm probably not doing Pcars dont have the money I'm wanting on gt7. That will give me more time to save up to get the ps4 and a new wheel.

I hear ya dude. I totally understand. Hey, that whole GM thing we were talking about...maybe they are the ones holding up full visual damage in GT. Strange there is not one GM car in PCars, a game with a crazy damage model. I will say that Honda, Toyota and Dodge aren't represented either, among others.

I don't plan on throwing GT6 out the window when I get project cars, although the majority of my gaming time will be spent on Project Cars.

Had a good time last night, Thx Ace and Angry
Autumn Ring_8.jpg

Autumn Ring_7.jpg

Autumn Ring_5.jpg

Autumn Ring_2.jpg

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

Ohh, and I seen some birds
Autumn Ring_9.jpg

Wow those birds look better than some of the cars on this game. Anyway was a lot of fun last night. We will definitely have to do that again.

I'll be pretty upset if it turns out there is a bunch of DLC you have to buy. I saw somewhere where most if not all of the ovals are DLC :ill::grumpy:

I'll be pretty upset if it turns out there is a bunch of DLC you have to buy. I saw somewhere where most if not all of the ovals are DLC :ill::grumpy:
There will be DLC, but I do not know if it will be paid DLC. I would assume so but my assumption means nothing. I do believe over half the things we have heard are going to be in the game will be there at a later date as DLC.

Good luck today to your team Sass.
Also on another note I saw the sign ups of cheezit and swift for indy lights, and in regard to the team aspect one is curious if AA is going for a sophmore effort.

Last edited:
Good luck today to your team Sass.
Also on another note I saw the sign ups of cheezit and swift for indy lights, and in regard to the team aspect one is curious if AA is going for a sophmore effort.
Yea, I am very happy with more sign ups. Who would be the one curious about AA making another appearance?
Thx Angry. Im pretty nervous and wish it would just get started already. GO HAWKS!!!
I do not like the Patriots. Go Hawks!

I know, I know. Why didn't we run it, right? I think the whole country is asking that question. Seemed like a gimmie to me and what an horrible and embarrassing way to lose the super bowl. Our offensive coordinator has made horrible play calls like this for several years now and it finally bit us in the a$$. They usually rely on Russell to get us out of tight spots or bad play calls, wasn't really possible right here. Russell should have audibled out of that play and given it to Marshawn. But I think he trusts the system too much and just went for it. Kid made a great jump on the ball and made the play. Game over. I'm honestly not ready to talk about it but it's getting better day by day. It's embarrassing when your overall happiness is gauged by what those grown men do on the football field. Lol. Dumb.

Back