A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
I want to try the GT series also. I will take the Audi. Team me up with ERAUfan97.
Might want to check the rules on that one.
Teams
  • You do not have to have a teammate to participate in this series.
  • Just tell me a team name and the drivers on the team.
  • No more than 3 drivers per team.
  • All teammates must use the same model.
  • Team Points are the total of the top 2 cars added together.
  • You will only receive team points after signing up as a team.

I would like to ask for the drivingline to be allowed to use , because I have to admit that at the time of the night , it's not always that my memory is too good. And another reason that makes me think it should be allowed to use is that traction control is allowed and that's not something as far as I know is something that's available irl so why not also allow the drivingline...

GT Series Qualifying
  • Spa 2.4 Hour
  • Monza 1.5 Hour
  • Brands Hatch 1.5 Hour
  • Silverstone 1.5 Hour
  • Nurburgring 1.5 Hour
Lancer Cup Qualifying
  • Spa 1 Hour
  • Monza 30 Minutes
  • Brands Hatch 30 Minutes
  • Silverstone 30 Minutes
  • Nurburgring 30 Minutes
Added these to the OP. Will update when I get the other qualifiers set up.

Sweet dude! I would like to warn you that I will miss a couple weeks due to my work schedule so if you would like to be on a different team I am totally cool with that.
That is totally fine if you miss some weeks. Real life always comes first. Just know I am not the greatest but I have improved a lot in the last few months. I suck at tuning so if you know how to tune I could use help with my settings on the Ford.

That is totally fine if you miss some weeks. Real life always comes first. Just know I am not the greatest but I have improved a lot in the last few months. I suck at tuning so if you know how to tune I could use help with my settings on the Ford.
It sounds like we're on he same boat :lol: I started playing GT6 last week after a break of a few months so I'm very rusty and the joystick on my controller is very loose. I'm also not a great tuner but I'll do some testing and see if I can sling something together for us

I have a question. It says Ford GT LM test car on the front page but the only test car I see is in the Gran Turismo dealership and its Spec II. Is that the one?

I have a question. It says Ford GT LM test car on the front page but the only test car I see is in the Gran Turismo dealership and its Spec II. Is that the one?
Yes, that is the correct model.

Regarding the Lancer series I have a little information - DONT go up in rim seize , it is apparently regarded as tuning in the Lancer or at least I get told that the car is tuned so I cant enter the track when Vehicle Tuning is set to prohibited

Sorry for the late notice guys, I'm not going to make it tonight. I'm not feeling great so I'm just going to relax this evening.

I assumed we'd use the one I already chose unless he wants a different one. Do I have to tell you the Lancer color or can I just show up in any color
Oh that's right I forgot about that bad. I would prefer if you did choose a color before hand, but it's not mandatory.

Anything for race room settings (Spa 2.4h)? Time, progress, weather, etc.
Oh right, I will add that to the OP. Thanks for letting me know.
Unfortunately, I'll have to sit out from Spa due to work. :( Hoping to race next week at Monza.

Also, please mark me down for the Lexus in the GT series.
Alright I will update the list. See you at Monza.

Sorry for the delay. My color for Mitsubishi will be Plum Crazy Metallic (purplish). Also, the teams on the front page say my teammate is JV but isn't it Quentin?

Edit: I'm having a problem with Lancer qualifying. It won't let me enter the track because of tuning even though nothing on it is tuned. I even went back and got the normal sized rims but it still says I've tuned it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Edit: I'm having a problem with Lancer qualifying. It won't let me enter the track because of tuning even though nothing on it is tuned. I even went back and got the normal sized rims but it still says I've tuned it. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

now that the car is cheap the simplest and quickest solution is buying a new car :cheers:

Edit: I'm having a problem with Lancer qualifying. It won't let me enter the track because of tuning even though nothing on it is tuned. I even went back and got the normal sized rims but it still says I've tuned it. Any ideas?

now that the car is cheap the simplest and quickest solution is buying a new car :cheers:
I did. I did nothing to it except paint and it still won't let me on :(

Edit: really...you can't paint it :banghead::grumpy::mad:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure oil change does not make a difference. I painted my car and was able to get on track with tuning restricted. I will do some checking this evening to make sure I didn't screw something up. Worst case scenario I will remove the tuning restricted so everyone can get their times in. The race will still be tuning restricted.

I'm pretty sure oil change does not make a difference. I painted my car and was able to get on track with tuning restricted. I will do some checking this evening to make sure I didn't screw something up. Worst case scenario I will remove the tuning restricted so everyone can get their times in. The race will still be tuning restricted.
I got my time in but I had to buy a new car and painted it. It still wouldn't let me in. So I bought another car and didn't paint it and it finally let me in

Latest Posts

Back