A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
Also, I thought we were going to do Lancer Cup Brazil style and run stock Evo X. :lol:

247469_481547_lancer15_01_adrianocarrapato_692.jpg

Anyone who knows excactly what the course settings will be , its pretty important information ?
It's in the OP
Course Settings (Spa 2.4 Hours)
  • Weather: 0%
  • Time: 16:30
  • Time Progression: 10
  • Weather Changeability: 0
  • Surface Water at Race Start: 0
Typical Course Settings
  • Weather: 0%
  • Time: 13:00
  • Time Progression: 1
  • Weather Changeability: 0
  • Surface Water at Race Start: 0
Also, here is the qualifying results. See you all shortly.
1 Hour of Spa Qualifying Results.PNG

Last edited:
I cant agree with you on that Ace , regarding the course settings that is , not when it says - spa 2.4 hours and this race is 1 hour :)

I cant agree with you on that Ace , regarding the course settings that is , not when it says - spa 2.4 hours and this race is 1 hour :)
Did you notice the part that said typical race settings.

Did you notice the part that said typical race settings.

yes and thats not the same settings , iam just saying it because I just did a practise race with the typical settings

edit sorry its me that cant read right , to tired , not that its an excuse thats any good , lets race :)

Go ahead and race without me. I'm having connection issues. Sorry for any disruptions I may have caused on the pace lap.

Last edited:
Cant be upset with a podium, in fact I'm thrilled. Did not have a podium car but I did have a strong one and to take bronze, and walk out of here in one piece are two W's in my book. Great race everyone, expecting tomorrow to be even better.

:cheers:

Ooooo you just missed when me, Dylan, and Michelin went 3 wide. Great battling with them. I haven't raced like that in years. And ace....I was catching you :banghead: haha that was a really fun race.

Who uses a wheel? I know nascarfan does. Can't believe they can take Eau Rouge 5mph faster than my DS3 that's crazyyyyy

Last edited:
Was the slots still open for the Audi tonight?

Edit - On second thought, I'ma give the Z4 some love. I know Noir wanted to pair up in it before, but I originally went for Audi because of wanting to see a mix of cars and it had nobody in it at the time... now the Z4 is neglected, I still remain consistent in my principle.

GTPlanet: Storm_SP17
PSN: StormPacer17
Car: BMW Z4 GT3
Car Colour: White
Car Number: 1
Team: Swift Paragon Racing

Last edited:
Just watched Whitetail's stream and again I like to get clear rules what is track limit (sorry ace).
In OP:
  • Two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times.
So what's the limit with two tires?

Also what time race room opens tonight (morning to me)? 9pm est?

Last edited:
That rule I was using in my quali runs and practice, but on the streams there was a lot of abuse that limit.
I guess two tyres on tarmac. Curb is an extension of track but two wheel kept on the tarmac is still the rule.

That rule I was using in my quali runs, but on the streams there was a lot of abuse that limit.
I saw it too. I feel blanchimont was being abused a fair bit, but I do like to keep benefit of doubt on some because going to the run off is safer than trying to fight the back back on 2 wheels... this is especially true in eau rouge.

I feel a lot of people should have at least coasted off the throttle at those two parts in particular to give some time back. But circumstance has still got to be considered... I wouldn't be too harsh on criticism.

Back