A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
Just entered a qulifying session and could see that there aint any penalty put on which I think is very very bad , thats asking for the tracklimit to be broken , so as long there only are 1 person that have made a try , I would strongly susgest that the penalty will be put on so the tracklimit wount be broken ......

edit. just tested it with strong penalty and it kinda dont work unless you go very wide , then it will give you a penalty , but to my big surprice when I went very wide in the first chicane and got a 3 sec penalty I had lost very little time on my first sector time ( I will never learn to understand why tracks where you can gain time by going out over tracklimits get picked to race on , not when there are so many other fine and fun tracks where its not possible to do that) but nonetheless iam pretty sure that it will be a fun race at spa in the lancer ......

Last edited:
??? Aceboy , I thought that the Lancer was meant to be raced on RH , so I used RH in my first attempt in the TT , but after that I looked at the TT room settings and could see that the tires are set at No Limit ???

I'd like to change my entry from the Lexus to the Ford if that would be okay. I'm gonna keep the #72 but changing my color to black.

For Saturday's race. I will be on call for my work meaning if I get a call from a customer then I have to quit the race and go to work for that specific job.

I'm wondering for Saturday's race if we can push it forward 30 minutes so instead of 9pm Eastern / 8pm central it would start at 9:30pm eastern / 8:30pm central.

I get off at 5pm central but on call all night so usually I don't get much calls after 7:30 8pm central at latest. But you never know.

Goal is to increase chance of not getting a call during the race since I've put in a decent amount of time practicing for the opener race.

If it works, great! If not I totally understand :cheers:

Thank You

??? Aceboy , I thought that the Lancer was meant to be raced on RH , so I used RH in my first attempt in the TT , but after that I looked at the TT room settings and could see that the tires are set at No Limit ???
Yeah it's Racing Hard. Thanks for letting me know. I will get it fixed.
I'd like to change my entry from the Lexus to the Ford if that would be okay. I'm gonna keep the #72 but changing my color to black.
OK I will update. Same for the Lancer?
For Saturday's race. I will be on call for my work meaning if I get a call from a customer then I have to quit the race and go to work for that specific job.

I'm wondering for Saturday's race if we can push it forward 30 minutes so instead of 9pm Eastern / 8pm central it would start at 9:30pm eastern / 8:30pm central.

I get off at 5pm central but on call all night so usually I don't get much calls after 7:30 8pm central at latest. But you never know.

Goal is to increase chance of not getting a call during the race since I've put in a decent amount of time practicing for the opener race.

If it works, great! If not I totally understand :cheers:

Thank You
Personally I don't mind too much, but I know some others are up very late/early, and may not like it changed.

If anyone has an issue please let me know.

Yeah it's Racing Hard. Thanks for letting me know. I will get it fixed.

OK I will update. Same for the Lancer?

Personally I don't mind too much, but I know some others are up very late/early, and may not like it changed.

If anyone has an issue please let me know.

Normally it would be fine by me to move it a little bit , but this time I need to say no to the susgestion as its a long race and its in the middle off the night for me , I would rather iff the race could be moved the other way like I susgested allready

Normally it would be fine by me to move it a little bit , but this time I need to say no to the susgestion as its a long race and its in the middle off the night for me , I would rather iff the race could be moved the other way like I susgested allready
Sounds good. Just thought I'd ask so I can race the entire thing. Maybe it'll work out just fine and I won't get any calls from work. See you guys this weekend 👍

Sounds good. Just thought I'd ask so I can race the entire thing. Maybe it'll work out just fine and I won't get any calls from work. See you guys this weekend 👍

Iam just one person , and iff iam the only one having a "problem" with moving the starttime , I think it would only be fair to move the start .....

Saturday race starting time: as european time is really bad here but its not getting any easier to me moving 0.5hrs forward or backward so I' m ok any of suggested times.

Registration
GTPlanet Name: nascarfan1400
PSN: nascarfan1400
Car: Audi R8
Car Color: Yellow and Blue
Car Number: 3
Team: DEER Engineering

GTPlanet Name: nascarfan1400
PSN: nascarfan1400
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer
Car Color: TBD
Car Number: 80
Team: TBD

How Is the qualifying hp limit at 421? That would mean it needs an oil change but tuning is prohibited. Am I missing something or is my game broken? Because it still considers painting to be tuning

How Is the qualifying hp limit at 421? That would mean it needs an oil change but tuning is prohibited. Am I missing something or is my game broken? Because it still considers painting to be tuning
If I remember correctly, the game doesn't count an oil change as tuning.

You might want to double check and make sure you are not doing to your car, because at the moment you are the only one who is having a problem, that was brought to my knowledge anyway.
I was able to run my car that I painted in the qualifier with no issues. I don't know about the HP though, I bought my car and based the specs off of it, maybe I screwed up somewhere.

I forgot to sign-up. :lol: Will try to qualify as soon as I get home from work.

GTPlanet Name: Michelin
PSN: GTP_Michelin9960
Car: Lancer
Car Color: TBD
Car Number: 30
Team: Michelin Racing

You might want to double check and make sure you are not doing to your car, because at the moment you are the only one who is having a problem, that was brought to my knowledge anyway.
I was able to run my car that I painted in the qualifier with no issues. I don't know about the HP though, I bought my car and based the specs off of it, maybe I screwed up somewhere.
Shouldn't the HP limit be 401 as stated in the OP for qualy or was it ment to be 20 more horsepower just for qualy?

As far as I know you should be able to apply and oil change and still be able to pass as a "tuning prohibited" car. I know in the GTPlanet WRS this is done quite often as most races are run without the ability to tune.

Shouldn't the HP limit be 401 as stated in the OP for qualy or was it ment to be 20 more horsepower just for qualy?
Yes, I screwed up then. I'm not going to ask everyone to reset their time, so those who have not qualified feel free to run with an oil change for qualifying. I will have the room setup for the race to avoid that issue.

I haven't done anything. I bought the car brand new and painted it. Didn't touch anything else. It wouldn't let me on because it said I tuned it. Then I bought it brand new again, didn't paint it, and it let me in. Oh GT, full of so many ridiculous bugs

Qualifying Results.PNG

Current results for qualifying. It closes in 4 hours.

Well I just gave an oil change to the paintless car and it still won't let me in so if anyone wonders why I'm 3 seconds off the pace that's why and if I can't race my car in the color I said I would then it's not my fault. It's this stupid games fault :mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Guess I'll go buy it for the third time

Just got confirmed, for Lancers I will be under the Black Rose Racing banner racing the signature black and pink colors.

Back