A.R.S. Indy Lights S1|Sassafrass_3 wins Motegi|Racefan wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 572 comments
Hate to miss Indy, virtually no practice to get ready, but I'll see you guys in 2 weeks for Rd2 till the end. Im karting next weekend to break in new rebuilds... 👍

I think I'm going to paint my Redbull Junior if there where too many of them on grid. I watch all my replays, so you know the rest' :sly:

Im glad the Toyota broke down overall I though Kaz crashed again when I woke up and imo that's a harder pill to swallow...

Anybody want to show their DF #'s & Trans #'s data from the Indy race yesterday?

At Indy no Df is a good option, but if the whole field runs 0 than ill give myself 2 clicks on the front and 2 clicks on the rear to get thru a dense pack...

Watched 2014 Indy 500 wrestle with the same situation later in the race.

To be honest I'm glad somebody was down enough to get the something going on with these Junior's & adding oval's. Since the seasonal's I've been waiting :)

Good time slot too'

Hey Joe I'm still waiting on you to accept my FR on PSN.

Looks like

Looks like Tyson is out with his new job being on weekends, 👎

Ill be commencing practice next Tuesday Night,. Like always target times & pb's are always helpful if posted,. 👍 Enjoy the good times fellas see you guys next week!

1:08s for autumn ring

Haha! Hard to pull a Maldonado without other cars on the track. But now that I think about it there are those pesky walls!

The curbs are killing me! My suspension is basically as soft as it can get, and those curbs are STILL throwing me around.

On another note, will there be weather involved at all?

Back