A.R.S. Indy Lights S1|Sassafrass_3 wins Motegi|Racefan wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 572 comments
Haha! Yeah, I was thinking the short one. But I haven't even seen it yet. Downloading now at 5:48am. Install takes forever. Anyway what a fantastic surprise from PD.

Man I really am sick. I would really like to get on though.

I disagree. I do not think it will be a major difference especially in these cars, just because the way they already handle. Some set up changes yes, but otherwise not much. Basically if you had it pretty much dialed in before you should be good. Do take note though many people have reported slower lap times after this update, so I would not be surprised to see slower laps from us tonight.

Good test guys, I called it a night after I got disconnected, hopefully pd sorts this out in the next day or two.

Edit : Its weird the last two times that I got kicked, i also got booted from psn

Last edited:
Actuall guys I was going to miss this race completely because I'm-driving 101mi away from my house and my rig setup most importantly but it just dawned on me that my Aunts house is down the street from the track and If I bring my Ps3 I can run this race using my Ds3,. Ill be hella rusty, but atleast I can protect my points in the points fight???

You may not need to, because I am considering postponing the first race until next week, because of the online stability issues. Also, I spent about 3 hours tuning my car last night and am still not happy with it. I started out running 1:11s or 1:12s, I don't remember, but I managed a 1:08.8 before I got off. What I can recommend for tuning though is tight, tight, tight. Throw some understeer into that car and it should be drivable.

You may not need to, because I am considering postponing the first race until next week, because of the online stability issues. Also, I spent about 3 hours tuning my car last night and am still not happy with it. I started out running 1:11s or 1:12s, I don't remember, but I managed a 1:08.8 before I got off. What I can recommend for tuning though is tight, tight, tight. Throw some understeer into that car and it should be drivable.

We should try to get everyone on tonight to test the servers, seems like the issue is wide spread so hopefully fixing it is at the top of PDs list of things to do today

We will try the public lobby again. It seemed to be better last night. I will also be putting the room and mic settings on very high to truly test the stability. A lot of company would help there too. I will be making the decision tonight about Saturday. I really don't want to have to postpone it, but I will do so if necessary.

Back