A.R.S. Indy Lights S1|Sassafrass_3 wins Motegi|Racefan wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 572 comments
Ill be home around 1130 tonight and Ill jump on if anyone is on at that time.

What kind of adjustments do you guys typically make to a car? I just started getting in to racing sims for a couple of months now and I feel a little overwhelmed by it.

What kind of adjustments do you guys typically make to a car? I just started getting in to racing sims for a couple of months now and I feel a little overwhelmed by it.

If I can get anywhere close on target time I'll send you my setup. I've been out of gt for awhile but anything to help a rookie out I'm sure any one of these guys will give you some pointers. These are a great bunch of guys. If race fan gives you any advice listen because he has came across a few tricks and is always super quick.
By the way ace boy sign me up for the series not sure I'll make all the races but I sure could use just some laid back fun racing. I'll let you know on color as soon as I find out which one I own lol

I'll be on tonight, I'll try to help you out as much as I can as i think you will find a lot of the guys in this series will do the same.

Actually I do need to know if we're racing this weekend because ive decided I'm going to be bored as hell at my aunts house after karting so I'm taking my rig with me regardless now. Luckily for me it breaks down into 2 big pieces so it will fit right into my dodge truck in the back seats.

Also whom else can I send a FR too for Friends Only Lobby Rm Practice Sessions?

Actually I do need to know if we're racing this weekend because ive decided I'm going to be bored as hell at my aunts house after karting so I'm taking my rig with me regardless now. Luckily for me it breaks down into 2 big pieces so it will fit right into my dodge truck in the back seats.

Also whom else can I send a FR too for Friends Only Lobby Rm Practice Sessions?

Ace should confirm as its his series, but based off of our testing tonight (ran 3 hours with no dcs) I believe we are racing Saturday.

Sorry I missed practice with you guys. I did end up messing with the downforce and camber 0.0 front and rear and was putting in 1.09's and my last lap was a 1.08.9. I had been making 1.10's beforehand so its nice to see a better time. Just need to work on consistency and it should be a real fun race! Looking forward to it.

Sorry I did miss this yesterday, but based on testing done yesterday and the fact that we had no disconnects the race for this weekend is going ahead as planned.
Another person to send an FR to would be Bowtie52 he is the other chief Steward of the ARS.
I look forward to seeing you all at the race. Remember have fun it is a game after all.

It's race day baby. Who is ready for tonight?
Sorry I have not updated the OP since earlier this week, been feeling kinda lousy since Tuesday. Actually went to bed early last night.
Also if everyone could reconfirm whether or not they are coming tonight that would be great.

Sorry I have not updated the OP since earlier this week, been feeling kinda lousy since Tuesday. Actually went to bed early last night.
Also if everyone could reconfirm whether or not they are coming tonight that would be great.
I will be attemtping to show up to race or atleast park it in the pits after a couple of laps and protect some points. My practice may be very linited due to the circumstances of my families house, so if I feel my practice is in-adequate then I would like to start from the back. I know how to do it if we are using a Qualifier,

I'll be there, im ready to go! Looking forward to a great season

Ill be there.

Where's room #, or name of host?

Going to start sending out FR's, since its so close to race start time

-Edit, OK guys I finally found your race room and now understand that the race will be held in Friend's Only Lounge. Because of the confusion I felt I could of made the race had I had the Room is open
/ready post via GTP, but I don't
want to come off as throwing or playing the blame game so I would like last last points for my efforts, but if everyone doesn't agree than I'll gladly will wait until Rd2 to get some points on the board ! :sly:👍

Note: Also Organizers I noticed you guys don't have the "Friends Only Lounge" under the settings article on the main op page for rookie new comers btw, just a friendly reminder' :)

Last edited:
Created Public Lounge until Aceboy & others show up.,,

Room# 1472 6399 8494 1420 2377

Sending FR's

-Edit: Sorry guys for this post too didn't know room was up'

Last edited:
Where's room #, or name of host?

Going to start sending out FR's, since its so close to race start time

-Edit, OK guys I finally found your race room and now understand that the race will be held in Friend's Only Lounge. Because of the confusion I felt I could of made the race had I had the Room is open
/ready post via GTP, but I don't
want to come off as throwing or playing the blame game so I would like last last points for my efforts, but if everyone doesn't agree than I'll gladly will wait until Rd2 to get some points on the board ! :sly:👍

Note: Also Organizers I noticed you guys don't have the "Friends Only Lounge" under the settings article on the main op page for rookie new comers btw, just a friendly reminder' :)
Last place points is ultimately aces decision, keep in mind that you also get a drop

Autumn Ring.jpg

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

Autumn Ring_2.jpg

Autumn Ring_4.jpg

Autumn Ring_5.jpg

Autumn Ring_6.jpg

Autumn Ring_7.jpg

Autumn Ring_8.jpg

Autumn Ring_3.jpg

Autumn Ring_9.jpg

Back