A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
I wanna also thank you guys. I did have fun this season. When I could race that is. I hope when I did race I didn't cause any trouble. Thanks for putting up with me showing up for 3 races this season. Hopefully in the next series/season I can show up a little bit more often.

Thank you guys so much for letting me participate. I honestly wish I could have attended more races, but the ones that I did attend were an absolute joy to be a part of! (Regardless of the fact that the only race I did good in was the preseason race) I do hope to sign up and join you guys for the IROC series for more great racing!

Congratulations ace on the championship! Another great series by you guys, unfortunately I could only make one race. Rest assured i am trying to put together a budget (time budget that is) to be there to defend as IROC series champ. After seeing the comments regarding this season I have no doubt that will be an incredibly difficult and challenging undertaking. I hope to see all of you on track soon!

Back