A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments

aceboy127

International Racing Series Owner
Premium
United States
Columbus, Ohio
aceboy127
racingaceboy127
ARS Indy Lights Season 2
View attachment 159618
Indy Lights Banner.JPG

Car Regulations
Indy Lights Car Specs.JPG

Any Color Car
(If you want to change Car color during the season you can. Just tell me so I can keep up with who’s who.)

Series Rules
Two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times.
Bump drafting is permitted on all tracks.
There is no driving backwards on the track at any time. If this happens you will be asked to leave and may be suspended from the series.
No blocking is allowed except for on the last lap you are allowed one block so make it count.
Rubbing is going to happen (Just try not to keep beating on someone).
You are not allowed to put people in the wall intentionally, (But we do realize accidents do happen).
Penalties for rough driving may be:
· taking points away
· changes to the finishing order of the race
· setting out for a race
· series suspension
Just try to keep it clean.

Race Format
Practice starts at 9:00pm EST and goes to 9:15pm EST
Qualifying starts at 9:15pm EST
Race Starts immediately after Qualifying
All races will be hosted by me (aceboy127), unless otherwise specified.

Qualifier Settings
Qualifier Format Race (Alone)
Time Limit (Ovals 5 Min's / Road Courses 10 Min's)

Event Settings
Start Type: Grid Start with false start check
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Very Fast
Grip Reduction: Real
Minimum No. of Pit Stops: None
Require Tire Type Change: Off
Race Finish Delay: Set to one timed lap to allow all drivers to complete their current lap.
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: None
Slipstream Strength: Real

Regulation Settings
Tire Restrictions: Racing Hard only
Nitrous: Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning: Unrestricted
Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
Active Steering: Prohibited
ASM: Prohibited
Driving Line: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: Available

Points System
View attachment 165819

We will be dropping your worst finish of the season unless you miss a race.

In case of championship tie after the season finale. There will be 1 bonus point for most wins in the season. If there is still a tie for the lead there will be a 5 lap shoot out at a track the series runs at during the season (will take a vote among not eligible competitors) and the winner will receive 1 bonus point.

Late sign up Policy
Signups will close after the 3rd points race. After signups are closed you may still join the series, but you have to either be referred by a current series member or participate in a test night for that series.

Cautions
Caution speed is 60 Mph at the road courses and Motegi Super Speedway. At Indy Super Speedway it is 80 Mph. When the caution comes out the lead lap cars slow down to caution speed that is posted above for that track. Just as soon as everyone is lined up single file the pits will open. You do not have to pit if you don’t want to. All cars pit on the same lap even if they are a lapped car. Once everyone is out of the pits line up single file in the order you come out of the pits for the restart. Restarts are single file and the leader controls the restart at the start finish line. Please don’t jump the start. You can’t pass before you get to the start finish line. There will be no cautions within 3 laps to go.

Free Pass
There is a lucky dog free pass. If you’re a lap down just go by all the lead lap cars and catch up as fast as you can. Once you’re caught up with the field you can pit with the lead lap cars but must restart at the back no matter where you come out of the pits.

Teams
There will be a team championship. There will be 3 drivers allowed per team. Top 2 finishers for the team will add to the team points. Team points are the same as driver points except there will be no bonus points awarded.
AA Motorsports Picture.JPG

B90wrK-CAAEMFkh.jpg

Indy Lights Season 2 Teams.JPG

Registration

Indy Lights Season 2 Registration.JPG

Last edited:
Alright guys I am keeping track of sign ups, but have not been able to put up the registration yet. I plan on putting it up this evening.

By the way everyone you are allowed 3 drivers on your team if you so choose. Also I am getting registration updated, will be posted very soon.

Last edited:
Got driver registration updated last night. I am still waiting on color selections from @AngryEater, @cbcvabch, @swiftsmith, and @trobes29. As for teams I am planning on creating a team, if anyone is interested in joining my team just shoot me a PM or feel free to post on here. Also remember 3 drivers are allowed on any 1 team.

Alright swiftsmith I got it. Feel free to invite anyone you might know that would be interested.

I will recommend this to everyone. Spend some time with your car at High Speed Ring. It should be a great close race, but you do need to do some laps to strike a good balance. The car tends to brake loose on all the high banked corners. I found out the hard way. Also feel free to just ask if you are unsure of where to start with tuning this car. Hopefully we can all get on at least once before Saturday, so we are all prepared.

Everytime I click on the registration attachment, it says error. But I would like to grab a spot.
My PSN is dylanlikes88
I would like to drive the blue yellow red redbull car.
Driving as an independent.
I don't have a working mic at the moment but I will be getting one within the next week or so.

Last edited:
Everytime I click on the registration attachment, it says error. But I would like to grab a spot.
My PSN is dylanlikes88
I would like to drive the blue yellow red redbull car.
Driving as an independent.
I don't have a working mic at the moment but I will be getting one within the next week or so.
Don't worry about that link it is bad. It is just a picture that I am uploading when people sign up. Alright I will get you registered. Ok mics are not mandatory, but we all do use them, so feel free.

Don't worry about that link it is bad. It is just a picture that I am uploading when people sign up. Alright I will get you registered. Ok mics are not mandatory, but we all do use them, so feel free.
Awesome! I've been trying to find a Red Bull Junior league for so long now. I'll see you on the track on Saturday!
Cheers! :cheers:

Dylan, I will shoot you a friend request when I get home. Anyone practicing this evening?

Back