A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
Hey guys just wanted to let you know it might be a little after 9pm eastern when I am getting on. I will post on here when I do. Feel free to start without me.

race-7-jpg.297524

• Lap count will be 54.
  • Halfway lap will be lap 27.
  • There will be no more cautions after we complete lap 51.
Are you ready @Alan2134, @AngryEater, @Bowtie52, @cbcvabch, @dylanlikes88, @Michelin, @OriginalCheezIt, @Peelster1, @Sassafrass_3, @swiftsmith?

If I am free tonight, would you mind if I take part? Love Autumn Ring.
Fine by me. 👍
Could Whitetail race in my place on my team?
If he wants to then it is fine with me. He won't be racing in your place. He would be the 3rd member on your team.
I'm out today guys, friend's birthday at Applebee's tonight. :D :(
Hope you enjoy yourself. You have Applebee's in Brazil?

He would be the 3rd member on your team.
If I do race on his team tonight, I'm not committed to his team am I? I'd rather be independent but I'll run his car for this race only if that's what he wants.

If I do race on his team tonight, I'm not committed to his team am I? I'd rather be independent but I'll run his car for this race only if that's what he wants.
Yea that will work, only part of that deal is you would need to run the Red Bull livery of the car.

Yes. Make sure you read up on the regulations and settings so you are not surprised.

I'm not home right now so I may not make it. Dad decided to have us go out shopping and get dinner while we are out. I hope you understand.

Ok it's fine. If you do make it home in around 9:15pm eastern, then let me know.

I am home. Where is the race being held? ARS club? If so I'll need an invite or something.

I'll need a few practice laps or I'm toast. :lol:

Back