A.R.S. IROC Season 4 aceboy127 Wins The Brickyard 200 and the ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 577 comments
Double. Plus Indycar is putting on the best show in motorsports right now. Good time to see them. JPM running Hawk performance this weekend.

I'm excited to see cars go more than 140 MPH for the first time. Not going to make the race Sunday night. Gotta be up at 6:30 to march around all day with a drum in in 93* heat plus humididty. I'm also placing bets on how burnt I'll be by Friday, I'm betting a million dollars I'm going to look like Mr.Crabs. Good luck to all who attend Sunday, especially my teama.... Wait.

Who is ready for tonight?
Motegi Info.jpg

Due to the increased field size there has been a few unforeseen problems that our rules don't cover. Although we love the increased interest in our series, ARS must implement a few changes to maintain order for the stewards and participants. Hopefully everyone understands that these mid season changes are meant to maintain the integrity and structure that we've become accustom to over the last few years.

- Microphones: Microphones will now only be activated in practice sessions. As soon as the event begins everyone's mic will be turned off or muted. Bowtie's mic will be the only active mic, the stewards mics will be muted. We encourage everyone to turn your mic completely off as it helps with the stability of the room.

- Chat Box: During an event the chat box will almost exclusively be used to report a caution, to announce important race information or to maintain the field if there is confusion. Berating/insulting/questioning another driver or discussing race strategy of any kind will not be allowed.

- Under Caution: All cars are to run on the center/right side of the track. When the announcement comes that the pits are open, cars that are pitting may move to the apron/left side of the track on the back stretch. We are looking for clarity as to who is pitting and who is not. If no one is pitting, the leader can clearly see that and prepare to go green. If pitting, please maintain your track position until the entry of turn three or the commitment line. At that point all cars pitting may accelerate past the field in an orderly fashion with no passing.

I know that...I'm not asking where I'm at. :sly:

I'm just saying that I'm confused how the others are running mid 33s.
I'm in high 33s on fresh tires. Setup is not to my liking yet.

...aaaaand I won't make it again today. :banghead: I'll be a part-time driver because at the times the races are on, I'm usually mixed in doing something else. Sorry guys, but my weekend schedule is extremely unpredictable. :indiff:

I would like to apologize for any problems I caused in last nights race. Around the 1 quarter mark, when I was runnin in the top 5 I feel as I may have caused a few cautions. I remember looking in the mirror on seeral occasions and see the car that was behind me sideways and crashing. I'm not sure if it was me who caused them as I haven't watched the replays, but if I did I would like to apologize. I would also like to apologize for the incident under caution when I shot in front of WaReAgLe going into pits. I don't now what I was thinking honestly.
I wasn't with it last night and I wasn't performing at my best. I had a top 5 car, but I was running in the back.

Anyways, You guys WILL see me at Mid-Field, and you can expect me to be challenging for the win! See you guys then!

Honestly guys and gals, the more I think about that race, I gotta think this is the result of an extremely competitive field. We just have to be more respectful of the position ahead of us. We all know we can get that spot ahead of us, we just need to be a little more patient.

I'm just sad how I don't get along with Motegi. During Indy Lights, I spun by myself, no caution came in that race and I finished last a lap down.

Sunday I was 1 second off the pace, and even though I don't know how I was running top 5 until halfway through the race, I still finished last and a lap down. Topping it of, Sass won and probably extended that 2 pt lead to a 15+ pt lead. '-'

Guess I should go to Mid Field looking to get a 2 for 2 at Road Courses at IROC and 3 for 4 at Road Courses in ARS. :lol: :D

Latest Posts

Back