A.R.S. IROC Season 4 aceboy127 Wins The Brickyard 200 and the ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 577 comments
Hopefully that 2nd place on Segment 3 is a sign that things will get better.

Mid Field is NEXT! I feel like the road ringer of ARS for some odd reason. :lol:

I would like to sign up for Season 5!

PSN: GTP_Ph7shr
Number: 39
Color: Blue Chrome / Blue Chrome
Team: Free Agent at the Moment until a team expresses interest in the Fish :sly:

Team: Free Agent at the Moment until a team expresses interest in the Fish :sly:
Black Rose Racing Team is interested

GTFO here. NOW! :lol:

And Team 21 Pilots is interested as well. @BRRT_Angel stop stealing my clients, damn it! :lol:

Uh oh a dirt racer. You and killerclown should get along great. Either way welcome, we would love to have you. I'm sure Bowtie will agree.

too bad we aren't on gt5 still may have to pull out a dirt race lol.
I'm down :sly:

Quick question: is Season 4 finished? If not I'm assuming it's too late to join some Season 4 races? I dont want to infere with the drivers going for a championship ect.

Last edited:
I'm down :sly:

Quick question: is Season 4 finished? If not I'm assuming it's too late to join some Season 4 races? I dont want to infere with the drivers going for a championship ect.

If you help me out doing a comeback, I wouldn't mind you in getting the way of the other drivers fighting for the championship... :lol:

If you help me out doing a comeback, I wouldn't mind you in getting the way of the other drivers fighting for the championship... :lol:
And that's a bit dishonorable. Way to pull a Senna...

We tried this at the All Star race and it worked really well.

- New Restart Rule:
Restarts will now be controlled by the leader of the race. The new restart zone will usually be from the beginning of pit lane wall to the start/finish line The restart zone for any particular track will be specified before each race. When the leader enters the restart zone they may accelerate to restart the race whenever they want within the zone. It is the responsibility of the other drivers to maintain a gap (not on their bumper) to the car in front and be ready to go green. Jumping or anticipating the start that results in a position gain is not allowed. Generally, passing before the start/finish line is not allowed but if the car in front of you fails to go or misses a shift, passing would be allowed.

IROC ALL-STAR RACE

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_1.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_3.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_5.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_10.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_13.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_11.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_15.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_18.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_16.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_22.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_21.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_24.jpg

I would say 9:30 central. I am probably going to be doing something else at 9 central. Either way I will be there.

After the test session last night at Mid-Field I have to know if anyone has gotten into the 1:04s yet.

Anyone want to practice later tonight or tomorrow?

I'll be getting on around 11 est and ill have a room in midfield, i want to try some lmp1/lmp2 but ill break out the iroc car later in the session

Last edited:
I know this is very random, but if any of you want an effing fantastic movie to see this weekend Straight Outta Compton was incredible. Absolutely incedible.

No biased at all I swear. Not into that style of rap. For those unaware, RAP is my initals.

OK fantastic racing all day and got some pics and videos. Anyway I only have one thing to say. In the Trans Am race there was a driver who was completely unsportsmanlike and was being an idiot on track. If I was out there dealing with him, I would have taken him out. I hope you guys get a chance to watch this race and see what I am talking about.

Not sure if you guys want to check it out or not but I'm running a super late model race tonight on iracing. The Oxford 250 heat races and consolation races are today. The races should start around 5 or 6 central and continue in threw the night. 6 heat races of 13 people apiece. Trying to make a 35 car field should be interesting to watch. I start 9th in heat 2 top 4 transfer to the main race. The race is suppost to be broadcasted live. Here is the twitch channel if you guys are interested in watching it.
http://www.twitch.tv/Gorbash91

Back