A.R.S. IROC Season 4 aceboy127 Wins The Brickyard 200 and the ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 577 comments
Sunoco 150 @ Motegi
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_1.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_2.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_3.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_4.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_5.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_7.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_9.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_10.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_12.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_13.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_14.jpg

I would like to. We will see what time that is though.

Would you guys like a Safety Car or another car racing? I'd like to be a part of an oval race with you gentlemen if it's feasible with the rules, even if I'm just a pesky pace car. :lol:

Job well done @CAB114. I could tell the way you have been running lately that a win was not far off. You looked great tonight and when you got up front you looked untouchable.
Great race everyone! Very excited to see all the hard work at TPM paying off lately and the good runs from all drivers. You know it's one thing to win your first race, but it's something totally different to see your teammate win his first race, the fact that I have 2 teammates who have won their first race with me is fantastic. Thank you both @AngryEater and CAB114 you guys are great!

Thanks to the organizers for allowing me to take part in the Daytona event earlier tonight. I'm satisfied with my race and appreciate the clean driving from everyone. Thanks for the setup as well, the one I made was not very good and dangerous around others.

I may have a scheduling conflict. My brother want's to watch Green bay play the seahawks, and it starts at 7:30 est. Does anyone know of a website where he could watch the game on my laptop?

I may have a scheduling conflict. My brother want's to watch Green bay play the seahawks, and it starts at 7:30 est. Does anyone know of a website where he could watch the game on my laptop?
NBC?

I likely won't be here tonight. A family event popped up and I don't know if I'll be home in time.

I'm having the same issue right now and not sure I'll be racing tonight. Die hard Seahawks fan here and don't wanna miss one minute of the game let alone and hour and a half.

NBC won't let me live stream from them. Apparently, since i don't have nbc sports network, i can't live stream it. I think i might have found a website live streaming it. but won't be sure till tonight.
By the way, did anyone catch the final restart in the nascar race? Jeff Gordon dropped from 2nd to 14th in 2 turns! anyone know why?

NBC won't let me live stream from them. Apparently, since i don't have nbc sports network, i can't live stream it. I think i might have found a website live streaming it. but won't be sure till tonight.
By the way, did anyone catch the final restart in the nascar race? Jeff Gordon dropped from 2nd to 14th in 2 turns! anyone know why?
He on a old tires and he middle of 3 wides in turn 1.

Back