A.R.S. IROC Season 4 aceboy127 Wins The Brickyard 200 and the ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 577 comments
Should I keep a lookout for your psn id or do you run something different?

I didn't get to watch the race Killer I hope it went well. Anyway the link below is an article describing the Trans Am race incident that I mentioned previously. Hope everyone can read it, just to get an idea of why I said what I did. http://gotransam.com/news/index.cfm?cid=63416
My take is that if you ever do something like this, be it a race or just commuting, you should never be allowed to drive again. Simply a disgrace to intentionally crash into another driver. 👎

starting 20 in the Oxford 250.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-18-10-19-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-18-10-19-05.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 15
Anyone practicing this evening? I plan to be on for a little while, just let me know when you are planning to be on. Would be great to have someone on track other then Bowtie. No offence Bowtie. :)

I will probably be getting on around 9:30 eastern as long as the boys are in bed. Otherwise I may take the night off.

I just spent an hour and a half and finally set my fastest lap. What sucks is that I know from past expiriences that half the field is going to be 3-4 tenths faster just because...

Well, you guys already noticed that since Indy Lights I've been complaining about my controller. And today marks the end of it's life and possibly of my season.

Was playing F1 2014, was on lap 5 or 6 at Malaysia. Paused and went to get some water. I only heard a noise coming from my room. Came back to my room my car was dead on a wall and my controller completely broken on the ground. No R1 or R2 survived the fall, and right side is completely cracked. So unless I can find a controller to borrow, I'm out.

I'm sad, frustrated, but part of it's downfall was my fault so...

Well I am sorry to hear that Michelin. Hopefully you will be able to join us again eventually. I would like to thank you for bringing your high level of competition to Indy Lights and IROC, especially at road courses. Hopefully we will see you back on track soon. Also good luck with your future engineering endeavors and school, hope it goes well.

Oh crap. I guess you can ignore my other message then. Great to have you back. :lol:

The moral of this story should be to always keep a 64 ounce bottle of Gatorade by your side. Like me!
hqdefault.jpg

*this ain't actually me...

And I'm out for tonight guys. My stomach has been a 🤬 wreck today and hasn't been improving at all. I'm currently on my way to the hospital to check what the 🤬 is wrong with it.

Have a great race y'all.

Back