A.R.S. IROC Series Season 3 Bowtie52 wins the Brickyard 200 at Indy and Racefan8850 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 752 comments
There's two black cars but not yellow one so i change my car color from black to yellow.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg Syracuse.jpg Syracuse_1.jpg Syracuse_2.jpg Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg Not sure which color to go lol.

Attachments

• City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
    City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 7
  • City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
    City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Syracuse.jpg
    Syracuse.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Syracuse_1.jpg
    Syracuse_1.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Syracuse_2.jpg
    Syracuse_2.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.jpg
    Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 7
Sorry racefan I didn't stay on very long last night I was beat. I'm thinking ill be on tonight again to do some testing any takers on some draft testing.

Sorry racefan I didn't stay on very long last night I was beat. I'm thinking ill be on tonight again to do some testing any takers on some draft testing.
I'll be on tonight. We're snowed in here on the East Coast. I'd like to try out those super speedway tunes you posted

Sorry guy I was down all day yesterday sick. Didn't sign on I think I'll be on tonight I'm up for some road course testing and some drafting practice any one up for it?

Back