A.R.S. IROC Series Season 3 Bowtie52 wins the Brickyard 200 at Indy and Racefan8850 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 752 comments
Alright guys got my car fully upgraded last night, just need to throw some tunes on it and I will be good to go. Does anyone have any good target times for the tracks, need to try to get back up to pace.

I tried running around Indy last night with no tune on my Camaro (actually changed tranny), and I was very surprised at how well the car drove around that track. I was making 49's with it, but I know I can go much faster with a good tune.

Target Times
Daytona SS Mid to Low 47s
Indy SS Mid to High 49s
Motegi SS Mid to Low 34s
Apricot Hill I'm running 1:19s but RoadRash ran a 1:16 the other night.

Offline times should be faster - there's no tire/fuel consumption ja physics are little different.

Last edited:
Ya good job on the 500 man. Ya offline is faster. Last night I ran a 46 at Daytona bye my self. First fast lap. I'm going to be on around 9 or 10 tonight to test at Daytona if anyone's interested.

Ya good job on the 500 man. Ya offline is faster. Last night I ran a 46 at Daytona bye my self. First fast lap. I'm going to be on around 9 or 10 tonight to test at Daytona if anyone's interested.

I have class till 930 est, after that Ill jump on and do some running with ya!

Good luck to everyone who is participating in the event tomorrow, except Killer. My closest friend isn't doing the best and tried to end his suffering a few days ago, I invited him over to my place so we can hang out and he can get his mind off some things. I'm really sorry for missing the race, and would attend but he has no interest in watching me race so yeah. I'll most likely be at the race next weekend tho!!

Congrats on the Daytona 500 victory as well Jammy 👍

Nah Sass, it's what friends are supposed to do (especially how close him and I are) back on topic of the forum-Really excited to see all the sign-ups! especially the new ones! Can't wait to race with you all!!

Sorry to hear that rap. Hey better note the chili bowl nationals will be live tonight on Mav tv if you have direct tv it's channel 214 starts at 8:30 tonight ;)

Back