A.R.S. IROC Series Season 3 Bowtie52 wins the Brickyard 200 at Indy and Racefan8850 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 752 comments
Ok sorry guys I didn't make it on last night I was still sick. Hell I was in the bed at 8:30 last night. I'm going to be on tonight thow. Any one up to test?

I tried to hop on last night, but when I selected "friends" it just kept showing me all the rooms and I couldn't see your room. I'll try again next time.

That's sucks I seen you on. Now I didn't start a room right away. It was about 15 mins after I loged in that I started the room.

It was weird, when I checked the "friends" box, it just kept showing every available race, where as usually it shows either blank or your friends. Oh well, I had limited time anyway and didn't feel like restarting/trouble shooting. hopefully its not a reoccurring thing for me.

You should wait first to get all the room and after that check to "Friend rooms".

Let me give you a small update with the PS3 situation guys. First off turns out the part my dad ordered is not the right one for my PS3, didn't even realize there are different ones. When I recieved it I did try to put it in with little difficulty, but it would not fit. Then, on top of that happening after I put it all back together it decided to freeze up anytime I wanted to play a game. Since then I have gotten it fixed and ready to go, just waiting on the right part.
Good News is part should be here soon. :)
Bad News is may not be ready for the preseason shootout. :(
More Bad News is the internet still sucks. :banghead:

Sry ace hope to see you soon. Sail ive got you down ill send you a fr tonight. Sass I think I'm getting on tonight don't know what time yet thow when are you getting on?

Last edited:
Whoa everyone is gonna be online lets get her done lol I guess I won't hook back my iracing account just yet lol sorry to hear that ace ;(

For anyone that does not know yet my PS3 is in working condition and I have my A license and am ready to race online, just need to get my Camaro. WooHoo!!

Latest Posts

Back