A.R.S. Roadster Summer Series | Jammy Wins Round 9 & Ph7sher Wins Round 10 | Jammy wins the TitleFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 162 comments
Oh crap you mean we are goingout there for everyone to see? Just kill me now, lol. Just kidding, that will be fine with me. Unless some express that they do not want to be on a live stream, then I may have to say no.

That's Right! :sly: the Livestream will be from my angle so my hood view I use when I race. Then if I get some good footage I might put together a little highlight real of the races. So that saying everyone must be on there best behavior :lol: sounds good if someone doesn't want to be apart of it. 👍

Cool to hear Sass won.

@Ph1sher If you could live stream the race that would be awesome. I'd love to get to see it seeing as I won't be able to make it.
I can certainly do that as long as its okay with everyone 👍 I've done a few live streams and a few highlight reals on my YouTube channel already (link below in my signature) including a comeback video but just started this live stream stuff so still learning a lot to improve the overall performance for you guys to enjoy watching 👍

Martinsville 60
Eifel Flat.jpg

Eifel Flat_1.jpg

Eifel Flat_2.jpg

Eifel Flat_3.jpg

Eifel Flat_6.jpg

Eifel Flat_7.jpg

Eifel Flat_8.jpg

Eifel Flat_9.jpg

Eifel Flat_10.jpg

Eifel Flat_11.jpg

Eifel Flat_12.jpg

Eifel Flat_14.jpg

Eifel Flat_16.jpg

Eifel Flat_17.jpg

Eifel Flat_18.jpg

Autumn 50 Announcements.PNG

2016 Roadster Autumn 50 Qualifying.PNG

Alright guys here we go. These are official qualifying results. I will go over everything again before the race. See you all in 15 minutes. Once again, I dropped the pace speed to 50 mph/80 kph for these last races.

Hey guys I apologize for the delay. Just was very busy at work last week and elevated my stress levels. Final results are in. Congrats again @jammy21 on your 2nd ARS Championship. Congrats to my teammates @AngryEater and @CAB114 on our team victory. Finally congrats to @Antares26 on winning the rookie championship. Jammy also secured the Pole Award and Front Runner Award. @Ph1sher and @Whitetail also tied with Jammy for the Front Runner Award.

Back