A.R.S. Sprint Cup Series Season 3 aceboy127 wins the Brickyard 225 and Sassafrass_3 is the ChampFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 385 comments
Sorry guys i was too tired to get on last night, looking forward to the event tonight though!

Anyone thinking of getting on during the day for some final practice?

I have to say not really good race last night by count of cautions. I think first race should not be in Daytona maybe better whould be Motegi or Indy.

What is best lap time in Motegi SS with these car specs run by solo (full tank/quali runs)?

There were a few concerns brought to the stewards after the race. Both of the stewards have watched all of the incidents numerous times and have come to this official ruling.
All of the incidents have been reviewed and it was determined there was no wrong doing or intent by any of the involved parties.

I think it's called Daytona. It doesn't matter when we run it, we're gonna be wreckin'. I pride myself on being able to hold the yellow line more often than not but these cars move around a lot. I go into these races expecting to be wrecked. You just barely touch somebody and they get turned or you get stuck to them and you both go for a ride.

Daytona 200
Daytona International Speedway_2.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_4.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_5.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_6.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_8.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_9.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_11.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_12.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_13.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_1.jpg

I should be on around 8pst. US Grand Prix is this weekend so I'm gonna try and catch practice tonight if I can.

Edit: USGP is next week, oops

Last edited:
Back