A.R.S. Sprint Cup Series Season 3 aceboy127 wins the Brickyard 225 and Sassafrass_3 is the ChampFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 385 comments
I'm not going to run tonight at Red Bull Ring, simply as I haven't got much practice in and will likely just be a slow, rolling roadblock.

But I all but guarantee an appearance for Motegi. Any other races, I'll decide myself.

I'm not going to run tonight at Red Bull Ring, simply as I haven't got much practice in and will likely just be a slow, rolling roadblock.

But I all but guarantee an appearance for Motegi. Any other races, I'll decide myself.
Slow? What's that foreign word? You'd be fine either way coming or not it's all for fun really. About the rolling roadblock, this track has insane overtaking points, it'll be no issue at all. It's your choice though, was looking forward to racing you. 👍

Now I know why my 1st pitstop was drive through penalty - I did cross the pit entry line before entering to pit lane :(
That didn't happened any of my practice races (alone) - well lesson learned how to get pit at RBR (my next race there I'll not make same mistake).
Finally race without cautions - THANK YOU ALL :cheers:

Thanks guys for the races this season. It's been fun again to race with you. Some of you are getting really fast on ovals (not poles for me anymore) - I would have love to see how you had handle your setups in Indy/Daytona without no cautions...

Now I can go happy to my next races/series.
This was my last race here (this season) hopefully we'll see soon again.

Thank you @Bowtie52 and @aceboy127 to organization this series.

Finally - thank you @redbullrider20 :cheers:
You did good race and you pushed me to get most out of my car. You kept me on my toes all the time and I have to be very carefull not to make any mistakes (and one penalty drive through for me made things even more interesting).
Nice to race with you again - it's been a long time since we last met in same race.

Last edited:
Thanks jammy as always good racing with u this season and your always welcome with us. With that said I'm sorry guys about my less than enthused attitude last night I've been sick all week and didnt fill like getting on to practice it's my falt I just wanted to apologize. Thanks for everyone coming out last night it was a good race first one with no cautions this season that was very cool ill update the news post very soon.

Last edited:
Redbull 110
Red Bull Ring_14.jpg

Red Bull Ring_15.jpg

Red Bull Ring_16.jpg

Red Bull Ring_17.jpg

Red Bull Ring_6.jpg

Red Bull Ring_3.jpg

Red Bull Ring_9.jpg

Red Bull Ring_2.jpg

Red Bull Ring_18.jpg

Red Bull Ring_13.jpg

I lapped faster than @jammy21 in the race and demolished the qualifying times shouldn't I have the track record? I think if it's only for qualifying you should specify it as "Pole Times" or something like that rather than "Track Record" which should apply to both qualifying and the race.

No.

Ok, I'll specify. First of all there could have been drafting involved. Second of all, as far as I know, every professional series on the planet bases timed lap records off of qualifying. In F1 the don't say "in 1998 on the 32 lap Michael Schumacher did the fastest lap at monza". Actually they might say that but it would not be considered an official lap record. I know you just want sneak your name into our record books but this ain't the way it's gonna happen. It's been four days and you're still stewing on this?

Last edited:
In quali you have more stress to make good lap because the lenght/time of quali. In race you could be more relax, less fuel, fresh tire, draft, etc to get faster laptimes.

Five races and five winner :cheers:

Come on @rap129 and @racefan88 your turn to win :)

Last edited:
No.

Ok, I'll specify. First of all there could have been drafting involved. Second of all, as far as I know, every professional series on the planet bases timed lap records off of qualifying. In F1 the don't say "in 1998 on the 32 lap Michael Schumacher did the fastest lap at monza". Actually they might say that but it would not be considered an official lap record. I know you just want sneak your name into our record books but this ain't the way it's gonna happen. It's been four days and you're still stewing on this?
To be perfectly honest I couldn't care less about having my name in that chart. I was just curious as I've never had it done that way before, which is fine. Probably because I've never done oval racing, and you are consistent with rules on the road course too. It's not my series and it's not my rules, that's something I've accepted in everything I've raced in. I also don't see how I've been "stewing" on the issue. I've waited patiently for the results and had a rather simple question, which was answered. I asked in the race itself but never heard a clear answer. Thanks for the explanation @Sassafrass_3.

Hey guys Bowtie created a new club on GT6 after Update 1.14 added the community feature. Make sure you get on, download the update and join the club before Saturday. If you try to join at the last minute you might find yourself missing part or all of the All-Star race.

All star race will be in the Open Lobby, friends Rooms Only. The community page does not show up in open lobby so if you haven't signed up, you wouldn't be able to join.

just finished the update, jsut gotta figure out how to join the community thing lol
anyone having an issue with the ps3 system update to 4.66 not going past 99%?

never mind its going

Last edited:
In case I don't get on tonight and am unable to get on tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Back