A.R.S. Super GT Season 1 | Bambi and Trick win at Motegi | Bambi and Trick are the ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 226 comments
8h41 minutes left for the Restoring default of my ps3, after update to load and install,dont know if its will work. Maybe see you tonight.

I forgot to ask this on the room earlier, can I run a different colored car for the race?
No problem.
8h41 minutes left for the Restoring default of my ps3, after update to load and install,dont know if its will work. Maybe see you tonight.
Hope it works out for you.

2017 Motegi GT Qualifying.PNG

Here's the results from qualifying. I will be on in a few minutes. Sorry for the late update.

I`ll go sleep instead off "waisting" my time on this track , need to be at a party in 10 hours from now , have fun with the race .....

Well that was rather anti-climatic for me. :lol:

Figures I'd disconnect. Oh well. It was fun for the 5 or so laps. See you guys around!

Thanks to everyone involved for making this season of ARS Super GT as great as it was. @aceboy127, thank you for taking the time to organize this and put it all together. Thank you to my teammates @nascarfan1400 and @Ph1sher for making this wild idea of hijacking @Eva's team become a reality (not really tho). Also thank you to @GTRacer22 for filling in for the final round. Good job on getting up to speed fairly quickly.

That final race at Motegi was probably one of my better races this year. Maybe not for overall pace, but between saving fuel throughout the race and trying to extend the gap after my incident with @AngryEater early on I was most certainly in my zone. Glad to know said 'zone' still exists!

Again thanks to everyone and see you all around.

Bambi v3 Champ.png

Back