A.R.S. Super GT Season 1 | Bambi and Trick win at Motegi | Bambi and Trick are the ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 226 comments
Is it okay if I race for BRRT tonight? @Ph1sher won't be able to make it and @Whitetail has given me the option to drive and would like to utilize the last driver slot for points.

GTPlanet Name: GTRacer22
PSN: GTP_GTRacer22
Car: Honda HSV-010
Car Color: Black
Car Number: 22
Team: Black Rose Racing Team

Hey guys I cannot make it until about 10. Does anyone have a serious issue with that. If so we can postpone.
Oddly enough I could run later like start time 12 est. I just can't start at 10. Otherwise could we consider another date tomorrow pretty much anytime over the next few days would work for me.

It seems like the majority are OK with a postponement. We will do it next Saturday if that works for everyone, same time. Sorry about this guys, I am getting home late and am really not prepared for tonight. Thanks for being understanding, sorry again guys.

It seems like the majority are OK with a postponement. We will do it next Saturday if that works for everyone, same time. Sorry about this guys, I am getting home late and am really not prepared for tonight. Thanks for being understanding, sorry again guys.

you need too do something about the BOP anyway hehe illtrick is up with about 0.7 sec on my laptime which i cant get close to again :odd:

It's ok at least we were able to work something out that seems to work for everyone. Will TT that has closed be in effect for next Saturday ? What about doing it next Friday night? Just questions nothing serious.

you need too do something about the BOP anyway hehe illtrick is up with about 0.7 sec on my laptime which i cant get close to again :odd:
The cars are pretty balanced I was able to run that time with all cars give or take .1-200 thenths.

Also any chance on posting the TT now that it's closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
can i have the setup you used for the re animaya , please please PLEASEEEEE :)

I don't do a lot of adjustments to the cars. I set the pp , hp, kg to spec adjust transmission so I can get full range in each gear.
The cars come ready to roll right out of the box. I really should learn how to tune race cars in all honesty. I hear it Can make a real difference.

CW Scorpius will race at Motegi. See ya guys there!

Edit: Am I gonna take a back row start or will Quali be reopened?

Last edited:
CW Scorpius will race at Motegi. See ya guys there!

Edit: Am I gonna take a back row start or will Quali be reopened?
Great. I was actually going to get a general consensus on this idea. I'm thinking about reopening qualifying and allowing everyone including the guys who already made attempts 2 attempts. If I do that I will not wipe out the times that were already ran, but you could say the guys who made attempts get extra attempts. Sound fair?

Also, @GTRacer22 I am fine with you racing Saturday if you are still able.

@aceboy127 my only issue with reopening qualifying is that the qualification process itself was never compromised. To reopen qualifying in my 'elitist' opinion disregards the fact some drivers were simply tardy with their attempts and grants them a new opportunity to potentially snatch points from drivers who were on time and prepared.

That said, I won't be mad if qualifying is reopened. I simply don't care for it. After my final exam on Saturday I paid decent money to haul my butt home quick (seeing how my car is out of service) to be able to put in my runs in coherence to the regulations.

But that's just me being too serious with a video game. Do what you want. 👍

Last edited:
We could also skip that qualifying and do qualifying just before the race , which I allways have enjoyed doing , then its a "real" qualifying , where you simply need to perform and dont get all the attempts you want , because iff you arnt satisfied with the TT qualy you are doing now . you can just jump out off it before it ends :odd:

Not everyone can make it in time for a traditional qualifying session.

I don't think it should be reopened. As much as I would like to redo my laps, I had my chance to do a second attempt, but I didn't.

@aceboy127 my only issue with reopening qualifying is that the qualification process itself was never compromised. To reopen qualifying in my 'elitist' opinion disregards the fact some drivers were simply tardy with their attempts and grants them a new opportunity to potentially snatch points from drivers who were on time and prepared.

That said, I won't be mad if qualifying is reopened. I simply don't care for it. After my final exam on Saturday I paid decent money to haul my butt home quick (seeing how my car is out of service) to be able to put in my runs in coherence to the regulations.

But that's just me being too serious with a video game. Do what you want. 👍

I was thinking about the same sentiments. With the same overall POV.

I honestly just asked that to know what I'm preparing for, given my internet issues have not even allowed me to monitor this series. I have started from the back out of coming in last minute in ARS before so it's really not much of an issue for me.

I'm just happy to make it to a race, since that postponement was a really lucky thing for me.

Back