A rookie's rise to fame

Hi, in this thread, I will be writing a story about my adventures in Gran Turismo mode in GT4. I will be posting weekly to update the story. The first couple of chapters is a backstory. Please give some feedback and enjoy!

CHAPTER 1: In The Beginning...

"Good luck out there, and don't get yourself killed", my mechanic, & closest friend Jack told me, as he shut my car door. Sorry, I should introduce myself, I'm Brad. I'm a 22 year-old street racer. I have brown, curly hair, and an athletic build. I started street racing to make ends meet, since I was a good driver. But I kept going, I loved the adrenaline rush of racing. I should also introduce my friend, Jack. he's my mechanic, and closest friend since Junior High. He owns a garage/workshop downtown. He is very skilled with a spanner, and can fix almost any problem with a car. Speaking of cars, mine is a silver Mitsubishi Evo VIII. It's a great car, and handles beautifully. I rolled up to the starting line. I was facing off against a 1967 Chevy Camaro, a silver Aston Martin Vanquish and a Blue Nissan Skyline GT-R. A smoking hot babe walked up to the starting line. "Ready!" she shouted.....

Back