Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
hardest part of the race is not running over the other cars.1st place at 3/4 of a lap and won by +20 sec in my 99 Mitsubishi FTO Gp

Did you get the free car? Is it winnable again? I suppose not.
No chance to get to the console tonight so I have to scrounge around nowcontrol's threads for info. :(

450 PP on SHs will surely kill the competition here. Might be good practise for those learning manual.

Did you get the free car? Is it winnable again? I suppose not.
No chance to get to the console tonight so I have to scrounge around nowcontrol's threads for info. :(

450 PP on SHs will surely kill the competition here. Might be good practise for those learning manual.
Is it winnable again? No.

this was really good race, really really enjoyed this one. my '11 Clio RS is such a planted car now thanks to my hubbys tune.

2ywwqkl.jpg

Can't say this was an easy race. Opened up with a Honda. Overtook rabbit on last lap and defended to finish line.

WP_20150604_001.jpg

I've started out using italian cars:
The Abarth Fiat 500, stock except for SH tires, had a good race with some pressure from the AI.
Similarly with the Alfa Mito (stock but SH tires), it had a bit more grunt but felt less grippy than the Fiat.

Then I thought I'd try an old school Mini.. not stock as this is the Italian Job time! so gave it: intake, manifold, racing exhaust, and sports cat. Suspension tuning, fully cust Gearbox (just set at 130mph). It was the most fun of the three but suffered on top speed, so still made for a nice race with the AI on my tail.

Just you wait, Takagi!!

shakes fist.

IMG_5859_zpselbffrsh.jpg

To Hades with you, too, Rodriguez. Bah. :irked:
had to give this a try.The little car is a hoot to drive you can flat foot it 90% of the track.
I got the win by 00.175 over O Longo in the Alfa Spider. 3rd was your pal Rodriguez:D

I painted mine Ferrari Verde Mela..a nice eye searing green and I'm using the tune I found in the tuning database https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/citroen-2cv-type-a-54.1553/

Thanks, Saber186, I'll give that a try and see if it slows me down; maybe the rabbit's will take the hint. :sly:

If you've taken the trouble to paint and tune this car you must like it a lot. To me it is a very iconic car (the role it played in the Bond movie For Your Eyes Only also helped :lol: - classic parody of the car's potential) and I'm constantly surprised by the manoeuvres it is capable of.
I'm impatient to try other smallhorses in here, like the Subaru 360 for example, but I want to win this in the 2CV first.
Did you try any other AI fields with it?
Also . . . photo? If possible. :D

Latest Posts

Back