A-spec Beginners' Level Front Wheel Drives: Non-Racing Car Challenge: Nürburgring GP/D

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginners' Level Front Wheel Drives: Non-Racing Car Challenge: Nürburgring GP/D

A-spec #50 Beginners' Level FWDs Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Nürburgring GP~D.png
A-spec [#50] Beginners' Level FWDs Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Nürburgring GP~D.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I used @Jeje6410 tune on the Abarth and this was way too easy in this car though. I could not get the gearing to match up as I have found that there seems to be some difference between USA spec and the rest of the world. Now I'm going to run it with my b'day present a wonderf:censored: 2CV. Thanks @Jeje6410 for another really good tune. I did however change the final drive to 2.93 for better speed.

Attachments

• 20170209_133954.jpg
    20170209_133954.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 41
I used @Jeje6410 tune on the Abarth and this was way too easy in this car though. I could not get the gearing to match up as I have found that there seems to be some difference between USA spec and the rest of the world. Now I'm going to run it with my b'day present a wonderf:censored: 2CV. Thanks @Jeje6410 for another really good tune. I did however change the final drive to 2.93 for better speed.

Thanks a lot my friend for your test and your enjoy for this car! !!! :cheers: :cheers: I thanks you for your remarks for the final gear. Thanks again my friend :cheers::cheers:

Took the Daihatsu Copen Active Top out for this one. Gave it a few power tweaks and walked all over the competition. The Prelude rabbit was much quicker in the straights, but through the twisty stuff I was overtaking everyone around the outside and running away on every corner.

I realised I'd never driven the Honda Fit that the game forces you to buy when you first start (got the Anniversary Edition and jumped straight to the interesting cars), so decided to take it out in this event. Oil change and installation of tuneable suspension/gears plus all the non-PP mods, a quick tune, and away I went. Even at a measly 356PP it was a walk in the park. I guess that's the point of an easy seasonal...

ABARTH 500! My favorite. Definitely get to #1 on the First Lap!

#Abarth 500 '09

Tyre SH/SH
Ride 99/88
Spring 3.1/1.9
Compression 9/9
Extension 9/9
Anti-Roll Bars 7/7
Camber 0.0/1.3
Toe 0/0
Brake 2/2
Transmission FCDC Default
LSD 9/60/38