Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I did it with the car I had for doing the intermediate runof last session. with comfort soft ( I have forgotten to put sports hard tires). and this is what i got ...

EDIT: see next post

You know you miss playing GT when you've planned out what cars you're going to use in 20 days. Well technically I didn't plan them I used a randomiser and it chose the Honda Civic EG which bone stock should be pretty easy so I have to make it difficult which is hard to do on a beginner event.

Abarth 500 at 422 PP with 1:37 laps was a two second winner for me. And never would of thought of buying that Isuzu 4200R gift car otherwise.

Hellow fellows, newbie in a seat :D
Well, this is a very easy one (you don't say :embarrassed:) picked a random car (storia x4), tuned to 44x pp and made it first try, overtook 1. place at start of 2. round. Thought i don't like this track much it was fun with the storia, it has a good handling thanks to 4wd and it's light weight thought it was annoying as hell that after i've overtook 1. place the amateur rubberband started to kick in so i was barely able to pace away.

Last edited:
Stock '68 Mazda Cosmo got it done. This Beginner is actually more of a challenge than Intermediate was last time lol. I like it.:cool:

20160211_225219.jpg

That's what i get when I put sports hard tires instead of confort soft.

Stock '68 Mazda Cosmo got it done. This Beginner is actually more of a challenge than Intermediate was last time lol. I like it.:cool:

That is because the first turns of autumn ring are not meant to the size of the car we use, and we often have issues clearing them correctly.

Stock Toyota MR2 (newest one available. 97'?) at 435pp was total overkill. I can't believe the AI can drive a R32 Skyline GTR that slowly. Took the lead on lap 2.

The Daihatsu Midget II D type is enough for this event funny race!!!!!

Yesssss, a reason to break out the Midget! I knew I bought that thing for a good reason! :P

The Midget is always dun if eligible for a 450 PP race. Even a 500 PP race (depending on the amount of corners - the more, the merrier) is grist for its mill.
There was a time I was obsessed with Midgets - though I have got over that compulsion now. :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...sive-compulsive-virtual-car-collector.278471/

The Midget is always dun if eligible for a 450 PP race. Even a 500 PP race (depending on the amount of corners - the more, the merrier) is grist for its mill.
There was a time I was obsessed with Midgets - though I have got over that compulsion now. :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...sive-compulsive-virtual-car-collector.278471/
I sat in one at a dealership years and years ago (when GT2 was fresh!) and found it mildly entertaining, so I had to go and buy one on GT2. Bought one on GT6 ages but it's only been driven about 25km...

I sat in one at a dealership years and years ago (when GT2 was fresh!) and found it mildly entertaining, so I had to go and buy one on GT2. Bought one on GT6 ages but it's only been driven about 25km...

Well, hopefully a Challenge at the AI Hub comes around soon and we can all go crazy laughing our heads off at what it's really capable of. I have actually beaten quite a few supersports in that thing (documented in here). It's a monster when loaded.

Well, hopefully a Challenge at the AI Hub comes around soon and we can all go crazy laughing our heads off at what it's really capable of. I have actually beaten quite a few supersports in that thing (documented in here). It's a monster when loaded.
Long live the Midget!

350 PP 100% stock Honda Fit.

image.jpeg

I've ran other fields and a 3 second better time but with V. Segers in the Evo as the rabbit. Can't catch him, but there he is, in P5…

The Toyota 2000GT is a gorgeous car. If you're around my skill level then a stock 2000GT on SH tires is also a pretty entertaining challenge for this event.

Edit: Stock Toyota MR2 1600G '86 on SH tires 353PP is a nice challenge for this event.

I will try to inch my way down the PP's, so next up will be something in the 340's. Recommendations are welcome. :)

Last edited:
I thought I'd pull a @DisabledRacer and use something strange to see if I could win it. Win I did by .2 sec. I lowered the RH to 190/180 left all other suspension stock. Set tranny to 155 mph. I was surprised at how well it handled. The RX7 that was in 2nd really closed the gap on the way to the finish. Fun race.

Attachments

• 20160212_202940.jpg
    20160212_202940.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 35
Back