Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I just did the event in a randomly selected Pontiac Solistice Concept and I absolutely love the car and track combo. The Pontiac pulled off a fastest lap of 58s.

Oh and before I forget thanks nowcontrol!

If its a duplicate car, you can keep the prize car and sell the duplicate if possible.

That would be the thing to do......

But if the car you have already has been lavished upon via the tuning shop then it doesn't really make any sense to sell it just because you cannot sell the prize car. You would then have to layout for all the tuning parts again. :( :ill:

If you do not want the car, delete it, otherwise just bung em all in the stockyard. :indiff:
I like keeping the dupes in the yard because it lets me have one for regular oil changes and the other for no new oil ever. :mischievous:

That would be the thing to do......

But if the car you have already has been lavished upon via the tuning shop then it doesn't really make any sense to sell it just because you cannot sell the prize car. You would then have to layout for all the tuning parts again. :( :ill:

This is true, if any money was actually spent on the car.
I have 3 GTOs. however, and if I won a fourth as a prize (and if the prize car was not a car that could be sold) I wouldn't know what to do with it since I'm already very 'attached' to the GTOs I have. They're my babies. As you say - the newcomer will be banished to the stockyard.
A cheaper car, though - with credits so easy to come by - I'd just dump it; wouldn't even put it in the Stockyard and clutter that dump up worse.

To me these 'prize cars' are parting gifts from Kaz as he prepares the slow death of GT6 and starts heaving to the labor pains of the next iteration. More freebies could come our way, maybe even many things unlocked in the game, maybe even the Anniversary cars, and special blocks of chips - there would be no use to holding on to these as the game winds down.
I see these giveaway prize cars (that probably long-term players aren't interested in but new players definitely look forward to) as the parting gifts.

Last edited:
I always prefer to use older cars, so I did this one with a lightly tuned and upgraded ’71 240ZG. Got it eventually at 3:41.355, just over half a second ahead of Grasso in the TVR V8S.

Amused that the British driver of the Elise 111R is G. Chapman – I could only think of the late Monty Python member Graham Chapman! If he can get out front then he’s certainly the rabbit to catch, from memory he was about 12sec ahead on an earlier attempt, but struggled to get past the TVR and NSX in some races.

Some drafting definitely needed at this track for lower PP cars. Should be loads to play with here.

I used a Mazda MX5, but didn't win till the second attempt due to an offtrack excursion. I liked the prize - I chose one in a colour I haven't got then tuned the car to 500PP and used it to win the intermediate level race.

Try my beloved old 400pp Golf GTI '76 to see can it win... Yup, competitive.. still can slaughter them a little :P. After the race I only notice that I use comfort medium. No wonder so slippery :crazy: . :cheers:
20150618_202452.jpg

In need of a challenge? I have 30 or so tunes in my garage at this pp level, surely you can find an oddball. Including Some from the June Car of The Month. Link is in signature, tunes in second post.

Want any easy win, try the FT86 Concept, or my RX8.

Last edited:
Schwimmwagen

Sorted

This is a better track for the Schwim; there's no big long straights for the ai's to catch you up on. Just drive foot-to-the-floor on most of the corners. Nice.

Want to make this a challenge? try this, it makes it close very close. *sad statement that we have to go down 70 PP and a tire level down to make it interesting right?*

Use Renault Clio V6 24V '00 as posted and beat the Beginner Seasonal at cape ring.
Rules
CLEAN RACING
No ramming.
No Corner Cutting.
2 Wheels on the track unless your avoiding a collision.
*Note AI initiated contact permitted if your pass prior was clean. Force the issue at a corner in a way it can't react to you it's invalid.
My best 3rd place 0.533 seconds behind.

Last edited:
I did it in a FTO GPX '94. It was a close one, and probably a nice challenge for anyone who wants to give it a go. I used Comfort Softs, so it can definitely be done on Sports Hards if you prefer.

Abarth 500 for me here- the one you win from the Sierra trial. I may have done some upgrades awhile ago- thinking this was a 500pp race, I ran the little Fiat at 450PP and slaughtered... :rolleyes: I'll be returning here to see how worthwhile it is to grind this event for credits. If not, there's always the QM's...

On another note- Really, a G-chassis Skyline? I'm a huge fan of classic and R-chassis 'lines (my profile pic is real, lol), but this car barely even earns the name. lol

Last edited:
Toyota MR2 '86 ftw. If I could get one of these IRL, I would. They're so rare and pricey, though. :(

Anyway, easy win and I get one of the ultra-rare and highly sought-after Skyline cars.
Where are you from? In Canada of all places there's tons of them from $6500 to $13000.

It was one of the choices for my first car, I chose against it because of the whole "only enough storage space in it for a smaller backpack and no back seats" thing, only have the room for one car, so no space for a summer car.

Where are you from? In Canada of all places there's tons of them from $6500 to $13000.

It was one of the choices for my first car, I chose against it because of the whole "only enough storage space in it for a smaller backpack and no back seats" thing, only have the room for one car, so no space for a summer car.

Eh, really? I'm in the Montreal area and I could only see about 3-4 online all going for $4-15k. I say that's pricey for a nearly 30 year-old car...

Eh, really? I'm in the Montreal area and I could only see about 3-4 online all going for $4-15k. I say that's pricey for a nearly 30 year-old car...
Really? Rather bizarre, but than again I shop province wide and Alberta and BC have quite a bit.

It's not just a 30 year old car though, it's mid-engine and a Toyota :P

When I was in high school I had an 87 Chrysler Conquest tsi. Intercooled turbo on a 2.6L 4 banger with a 5 speed and all wheel disc. Wish I could find one of those again for a reasonable price.

pretty easy win in my 433pp Suzuki Kei works. I guess I will try the 3 oddballs here n see what they can do.
I tried the Midget in the intermediate race but it didn't like the hills

Yeah, most of those are from the 1990s and up. Specifically looking for 87-88.

... But there's one there for $1950 and looks great from the pics.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Don't tempt me!

Back