Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Countach lp400 '74 for super easy win. 440,000 is a nice chunk of change for such a short and easy easy
That sounds like a good choice! I'm going to go out and run with my Countach LP400 as well. Thanks @dave2319! 👍

EDIT: Shame on me for not realizing this before I began my race, but I will know this for subsequent runs. If you want to make this race even half-way challenging I suggest you race on Comfort Soft tires or limit yourself to something under 450PP. Maybe 440PP to start and lower from there. The track is just too fast to run with 450PP and SH tires against this ridiculously lame AI.

Last edited:
I just re-ran this event with a 420PP Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 replica from @Ridox2JZGTE on Comfort Sport tires. You can win the race with the tune set exactly as Ridox instructs, but you might want to adjust the Final Gear for more top end speed. Otherwise you'll be bouncing off the rev limiter quite a bit and you won't take the lead until the end of the last lap.

Glad I never bought the Schwimmwagen for what, 625,000 credits? :ouch: Where's that GT6 overrated cars thread?

I tried to win in the 2CV but it was too slow. Took out the Postman Pat van which easily smoked and sparked it's way around to victory (shame the sparks hardly appear in photo mode). I'm sure we had this exact same Seasonal not long ago, but I'll have fun trying to win in the slowest possible cars.

I chuckled at the 5th place driver called A.Honda, who is indeed driving a Honda.

IMAG0842_zpshzbhcc8i.jpg

High%20Speed%20Ring_zpsw3ljdisl.jpg

Last edited:
Took out my balanced Integra TYPE R (DC5) '04 and won nicely with a 4:26. I always find it funny that on the first checkpoint I'm behind by 11 seconds and only 5 seconds at the end of lap 1. I passed the leader 1/2 way through lap two and both the 2nd and 3rd place cars stayed 1 second behind me the remainder of the race. Why was I easily 5+ seconds a lap quicker the first two laps but then on lap 3 they were running just as fast as I was.. LOL...

Using a 70 Toyota Celica now. Got down to 1:19.xxx on a lap. Been grinding last few days, Been fun too.

Been trying the Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70. I've left the car tuning stock and just added all tuning options but engine tuning and turbo. I'm able to get to 3rd within 4 seconds of the leader. The two rabbit NSX's I keep getting are hard to catch in this little car. I've turned off all assists. I'll have to see if I can find a tune to help out. :)

Well, i used the Daihatsu Midget (fully tuned) and it was damn easy. It's slow but it can do turns almost at full speed easily passing everything else on the way.
Just had to be cautious since it' so fast on those high speed turns that ramming into another car is easy, and once you do you will lost control.

The NSX rabbit i passed on the very last turn. Oh and it was Chrome Pink. Just awesome!

Oh, sweet mother of god, haven't we done this event like three times before? Ugh.

Instead of using my Integra, I snoozed my way through this with an S15 Silvia-R. I used the clutch and shifter, totally had a brain-fart on turn 2, and still managed to win by a massive margin.

Why can't the easy races at least have faster cars? The two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

Or, better yet, weird entry requirements. How about unmodified cars? Or small cars? Convertibles? Some variety?

Eh, whatever. It was more entertaining than doing arcade races, I guess. :)

Back