Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
itsnothappenning_zpsghquekop.gif

The 'update' was just online downtime for server service . . . but the new Seasonals have not appeared yet.
Maybe a last chance to run the Experts. :D

After reading all the hype in here I thought I would even receive a notice from Sony . . . but nada. Business as usual.

Last edited:
I ran an Enzo here- unknowingly, I had detuned it to 63.5% and it showed up in my collection at 550PP. Running on sports hard with no driver aids (except ABS1) was a bit tricky, and the lead car, a ZR1 corvette, stuck to me like glue after I passed everyone on the first lap. That had to be the fastest rabbit I have ever seen.

I missed the battles at Monza, so I'm into this one. Lots of bulls and prancing horses to try out.
Went in with the 599 '06, all off 'cept ABS1/TCS1 which is my usual combo for these events, and had fun watching Honda in the NSX and Riviere in the Murcie battle it out.

Subjective assesment: the AI have been programmed to kill. Each other, too.

julybeg599_zps2hxjye1a.jpg

Went back with a Corvette - bam - out comes a Canadian in a Corvette to challenge me.
Trounced him, but he stuck to me like I was his brother.
I told him I wasn't.
The guy definitely has another mother that s.o.b.

julybegvette_zpsgrmn2e22.jpg

Used a Zonda I used for the Midfield 550pp super lap, won the race in 6.26.
Took the lead after running 2m08 and 2m00 first two laps, Vette that was leading had run 2m15 and 2m08.
Thought I was going to disappear into the distance on last lap but on final run down to Parabolica saw a stampede approaching, got a bit tasty in the braking zone but I managed to stay ahead. Vette, Ford GT and Saleen all ran 2m00.xxx final laps to finish within half a second of 1st place. It was actualy more entertaining than the mismatch expert race.

I tried the Infiniti Concept VGT. There's not a lot you can tune on this car, but it met the specs. Ended up winning by just 0.031 secs against an Aston One-77. One of the harder beginner events, but certainly reflective of the high prize money and gift.

Had a dash in a stock FT-1 (That Default guy does the best tunes!) with ABS=0 (Obviously!)
A different drive. but Monza is a simple track so let's make the brake zones a bit more... testing.
Had a great race with an Aston One-77 and a win by 0.022 of a second - And Massive margin compared to Peter Gethin's 1971 GP victory in the BRM V12, but I'll take it.

I had a few good races using a 1960 Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster tuned to 500PP. A better driver could win easily with with this car, but my best effort was second place by 1.5 seconds. With lunchtime approaching and frustration setting in I switched to a TVR Tamora - it was geared for a slow circuit so I had to block on the straights for a first time win by 0.1 seconds.

Once I remembered how to drive (and more importantly, block), I managed to get a bone-stock BMW M4 Coupe to hold off the 2005 Ford GT, which slipped past the Lambo Murcielago SuperVeloce to be the rabbit in that particular race.

First several races I had a ZZII leading the pack (the Ford GT following had nothing on it!). I was in a RUF BTR, so to counter the ridiculous acceleration of the 4WD I... quit.

I haven't run this track in a while so my first attempt was filled with offs and even got spun out by the AI cars once. Second run was drama free and got into first about halfway in on the last lap. I really love my Rx-7 Bathurst.

The expert level was easier to win.
Can't win comfartable at this event,they are always very close at my back,max difference was 0.9 seconds.
Don't like it,i can't seem to find the right breaking points on this track.

Went with various cars (different accounts) with a best win by 0.082 seconds using some creative blocking to keep ahead of the ZZII. Used the Daytona, Audi R8 5.2 and '14 Vette. Haven't tried a ZZII on it yet. Definitely the most difficult of the 3 new Seasonals.

Wow, never experienced such "rabbiting" in a Beginner event... That grey C6 ZR-1 made me eat the dust almost every time, no matter the car I drove. First attempt with a Cizeta V16T with just transmission/suspension/that-non-PP-adding-stuff. Felt nice but not the way I expected it - immense braking distance. Then I looked at the car's weight and everything was more clear xD

'k then, second attempt. Tried something completely different with a maxed NC Mazda roadster. This felt extremely good despite the relatively short gearing I put on, but lacked the juice to beat the ZR-1 and even a One-77...

So I went off the dealerships and bought a GT-R black edition, put on those non-PP-adding parts here as well, and finally got the win. Had to lightly block the ZR-1 on the last straight but whatever... Left all setups like they were when I purchased the upgrades, just zeroed camber and toe - I bet the GT-R would benefit from LSD tuning, since it's understeer-prone, but it'll win like this as well.

I successfully menaced them in the Dodge Ram (still with @krenkme's tune). Got ahead at the end of lap 1. The lead Aston and Tommy ZZII then turned it up and I couldn't shake them.

I was faster out of the corners but they'd catch me up once the massive wind resistance slowed my acceleration, and it takes as far as a train to slow down :lol:.

Final lap had the ZZII take the Aston on the run in but I just had enough to stay ahead of it. Actually a fun race st Monza!

Back